Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Piquet Jr. Speaks His Mind

The guy obviously is struggling to deal with the pressure to perform in F1.

It is tough trying to shine with a 2 time world champion as a team mate and a team quite focused on him, but this shouldn't stop him scoring points for the team or even just finishing races.

And why is he complaining about luck? He was incredibly lucky to get his podium at Germany last year! If it wasn't for Lewis he would of won the race (god forbid!).

Who they got to replace him? Sato? Bring Villenueve back maybe (again :) ). Bruno Senna?

Patrick Friesacher.

It is tough trying to shine with a 2 time world champion as a team mate and a team quite focused on him, but this shouldn't stop him scoring points for the team or even just finishing races.

And why is he complaining about luck? He was incredibly lucky to get his podium at Germany last year! If it wasn't for Lewis he would of won the race (god forbid!).

Who they got to replace him? Sato? Bring Villenueve back maybe (again :) ). Bruno Senna?

Yep. Scoring points for the constructor's championship would be a decent start.

The thing is that Fisi _even_ won races and still ended up in FI... just. Piquet is looking at a whole pile of sht right now. Interestingly, his going off makes no difference whatsoever.

A replacement? I would much prefer Loeb but would settle for Pantano.

As we speak, Flavio is readying a crash test dummy to subs for Piquet in China

As we speak, Flavio is readying a crash test dummy to subs for Piquet in China

:lol:

Its been long since someone else other than Piquet crashed a Renault!

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090410.010/fi...-f1-renault-car

Actually I heard Flavio is reading a F1 look alike to be driven by him till the first corner...

http://jalopnik.com/5203610/chinese-brothe...ne=true&s=x

Nelson Piquet said: "I'm amazed how my words have been completely misrepresented by the press. I was trying to be funny and amusing to stay in tune with the cheeky questions I was asked. It's a pity that I have to find myself clarifying what I said. I'm a very happy member of the ING Renault F1 Team and I have an excellent relationship with everybody, including Fernando and Flavio. I've never had any reason to believe that I was treated in an unfair way and I have no doubt about the team's support. I'm confident that we will have a good year together and I'm looking forward to the upcoming races with the sole focus of doing the best job I can for the team."

Source

Hamilton could learn something about apologies from Nelsinho. This is an obviously heartfelt, sincere apology.

This press conference had to be filmed twice, as the first time the gun aimed at his head was visible at one side of the screen.

Even if he was right about not given the chance to shine as much as Alonso, I don't know how could he keep crashing.

Somethings fishy with Piquet, maybe it's just his smelly pu$$y! Man do I sound like an 12 year old & I'm hella p1ssed off about narrowly losing to those Chel$ki cnts!

Source

Hamilton could learn something about apologies from Nelsinho. This is an obviously heartfelt, sincere apology.

This press conference had to be filmed twice, as the first time the gun aimed at his head was visible at one side of the screen.

:lol:

uhmmmm... negative, knowing Flavio, Nelsinho probably got a message about sleeping with the fishes

:lol: Piquet interview after his spectacular P17:

-How was Q3?Any problems with the car?

-Well it was difficult,last turn was difficult, AND SOME CARS HAVE A DIFFUSER AND SOME OTHERS DON'T.

(Or sth similar,my memory is not too good)

Well, next race he'll have a new diffuser and he'll prove us all wrong :rolleyes:

:lol: Piquet interview after his spectacular P17:

-How was Q3?Any problems with the car?

-Well it was difficult,last turn was difficult, AND SOME CARS HAVE A DIFFUSER AND SOME OTHERS DON'T.

(Or sth similar,my memory is not too good)

Well, next race he'll have a new diffuser and he'll prove us all wrong :rolleyes:

& finish a race??

Whats going on here???

Everybody have different names, Ross Brown now is on the forum and he doesnt just cheat on F1, he had copy Ben

Welcome everybody...(even me, I promise to come more often). B)

I promised the same to my gf. She wasn't impressed at all.

Whats going on here???

Everybody have different names, Ross Brown now is on the forum and he doesnt just cheat on F1, he had copy Ben

I didn't visit for a week and this place looks different, I guess it moves fast, well it is an F1 forum. Gotta learn all the new names, so far I got:

Jez - Flav

Andres - l'homo

Abbas - Bernie

Muzza - Max

AR5 - Penis Clown

Danny - Tf109 or summat

Ben - Ross Brawn

Meani - A Brawn Diffuser

Monza - good old crazy dave

Right, I think that was it, probably missed a couple though :lol:

Thankyou!! :D