Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Shanghai

grrr - I take that back - after opening 5 live I'm told they won't let me listen due to contractual agreements (i.e. they're not allowed to broadcast to chinese IP's) - no point setting upa proxy now - only 15 mins left - b#####ds

Alonso's diffuser is rubbish!!!! It's either broken, or it's just plain shyte....parts being removed....

These green stripes are shyte for telling who's on what tyres...why couldn't they make the stripe white? Or paint the whole sidewall?

Hamilton doing lots of laps, but only P8, but can't tell if he is on softs or not....

Lewis is really stuffing up the last corner onto the pit straight...riding out too wide....low grip perhaps?

Rosber, Trulli, Hamilton, Button, PK, Massa, Kovi, Naki, Raiko, Barri - top ten at the flag (in order 1 to 10)

0.5 secs covering top 10....0.4 secs covering 2-10

Certainly everyone is very close at the front this weekend. Those predicting a Brawn walkover all season long are a bit silly. I think Trulli has a bit of a shot this weekend, and Rosberg is looking good too. And maybe one of the Macca's could get up there too.

Fingers crossed for a Rosberg, Trulli, Vettel podium....in that order

Dribs et al are all asleep.
True - all those pansy pommies not hard enough to get up during the night to watch F1....do ya think we should organise a petition to Bernie for them to change the time of the GP's so they can watch them all during daylight after 10am sipping their cups of tea and a scone with jam and whipped cream?

:lol:

Certainly nothing wrong with scone with jam & whipped cream & a cuppa tea! mmm might have that tomorrow morning actually.

Whats the NZL alternative then?

Sheep shagging.......with jam and whipped cream.

F*ck me sideways, 13th!

Eat your pubes first.

Good Morning all

Lewis Hamilton - 1:36.381 currently 1st whay

Bourdias

Piquet

Kubica

Sutil

Fisichella

have gone, Kubica the shock in that list

Mario, I hope you rot in hell for what you did to Kubica. May the weight of his nose fall upon you.