Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Shanghai

BGP are clearly racing Trulli with a sharp eye on Vettel. Alonso could get a flyer but any advantage will be brief, methinks. Thing is, Trulli doesn't race too well, especially with a heavy car and I can see him holding up the field. First corner and stop will be the crucial parts of the race. If the Brawns bide their time, then the race will come to them. Rain will turn it into a lottery. We'll see.

BGP are clearly racing Trulli with a sharp eye on Vettel. Alonso could get a flyer but any advantage will be brief, methinks. Thing is, Trulli doesn't race too well, especially with a heavy car and I can see him holding up the field. First corner and stop will be the crucial parts of the race. If the Brawns bide their time, then the race will come to them. Rain will turn it into a lottery. We'll see.

Don

I think the race will go one of two ways, a game of catch up by Jenson who could steal the race in the last quarter, or the rain will cause havoc and a very unlikely outcome will occur! I don't think a RBR win is going to happen just yet!

I think the race will go one of two ways, a game of catch up by Jenson who could steal the race in the last quarter, or the rain will cause havoc and a very unlikely outcome will occur! I don't think a RBR win is going to happen just yet!

Or JB spinning and taking out RB. :P

I think it will come down to who gets past Alonso at the first corner. If anyone does, they are in the box seat.

If it rains it will give RBR the advantage. They were supremely quick in the rain in Malaysia.

Maybe another Monza 08 for Seb?

Nelsinho:

See? It was not his fault. BTW, Nelsinho, those parts are called "balls"

:lol:

Just noticed your new sig, I'd seen the Fangio/Brabham clip before, it really is awesome. The other one is cool too, shows Fangio quite busy on the wheel, which by most accounts was not the norm.

Go RBR guys :D

Yup, a Vettel win would be peachy, but Webber is long overdue, I think.

Just noticed your new sig, I'd seen the Fangio/Brabham clip before, it really is awesome. The other one is cool too, shows Fangio quite busy on the wheel, which by most accounts was not the norm.

I like the monaco vid. A good chance to watch Fangio drifting. It amazes me how relaxed he looked behind the wheel, of course, at the time, all he had to do is drive. Nowadays, drivers have so many buttons, dials and whatnot that looking relaxed is a luxury they cannot afford. I wish there were special events (awarding points towards the WDC/WCC) in which they had to drive classic cars or something like that.

I like the monaco vid. A good chance to watch Fangio drifting. It amazes me how relaxed he looked behind the wheel, of course, at the time, all he had to do is drive. Nowadays, drivers have so many buttons, dials and whatnot that looking relaxed is a luxury they cannot afford. I wish there were special events (awarding points towards the WDC/WCC) in which they had to drive classic cars or something like that.

That would be fantastic, it's a great shame that isn't possible with all the safety concerns / contractual obligations and so on.

Anyway, at least there is Youtube

That would be fantastic, it's a great shame that isn't possible with all the safety concerns / contractual obligations and so on.

Anyway, at least there is Youtube

Yeah, I can't imagine these guys racing in that tarmac. Poor Nico's hiney bruises like a peach.

I think it will come down to who gets past Alonso at the first corner. If anyone does, they are in the box seat.

If it rains it will give RBR the advantage. They were supremely quick in the rain in Malaysia.

Maybe another Monza 08 for Seb?

Jeez I'm good!!! :lol:;)