Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Briatore Remarks Scandalous

Flabio's remark that the Championship will now be fought out by a 'retiree' and a paracarro [an insulting Italian slur word, literally translated as a driver who is slow as a milepost] is nothing short of outrageous. It was clear his remarks were aimed at Barrichello and Button respectively and are, without argument, libelous, defamatory and in my view, wholly unnecessary. I hope both drivers take the matter further. I may be a BGP and JB fan but this is not the first time this overweight orangutan has sought to verbally assault drivers, teams or anyone else, for that matter when his hideous cars are uncompetitive. He owns a third rate English football team with his pal, Ecclestone and I doubt we will see any censure from that direction over this latest, filthy outburst. Though he has hurled many an insult in the FIA's direction, they have and will continue to do little to gag this monstrous Italian pezzo di merde. I believe it is time he followed Ron into the twilight - he's a dinosaur - and a foul-mouthed one at that.

I found it quite funny! Button is proving him wrong and he's just a jealous fat ****!!!

:D Just ignore whats coming out of his mouth Sid!

Many Italians I know are like that, they speak what they want, but most of them are nice guys in personal.

I like young fit 20 something Italians! They are also great in bed...

Flavio however is a fat f|_|ck!

From Autosport:

On Friday, Button responded to Briatore, and said the Italian should remember that he tried to hire him for his own team this year.

"Unless he is at the front of F1, I am sure [he thinks] any team [being there] hurts the credibility of F1," Button told reporters in Shanghai.

"He also needs to remember that he tried to employ me for this year, so..."

Button added: "He is obviously a very angry man after the diffuser issues and he is obviously very disappointed that they haven't produced a car that is as competitive as ours.

"We have produced a very competitive car because of the work force we have back at Brackely and you cannot take it away from them - it is very unfair to say that.

"They have worked very, very hard in very difficult circumstances and it is very, very unfair for Flavio to comment as he has just because he is a little bit bitter

:D Just ignore whats coming out of his mouth Sid!

Many Italians I know are like that, they speak what they want, but most of them are nice guys in personal.

I know this man from my Renault days - he's a serial hypocrite. I'm not annoyed, just p**sed that he should rubbish two excellent drivers because he's losing.

From Autosport:

On Friday, Button responded to Briatore, and said the Italian should remember that he tried to hire him for his own team this year.

"Unless he is at the front of F1, I am sure [he thinks] any team [being there] hurts the credibility of F1," Button told reporters in Shanghai.

"He also needs to remember that he tried to employ me for this year, so..."

Button added: "He is obviously a very angry man after the diffuser issues and he is obviously very disappointed that they haven't produced a car that is as competitive as ours.

"We have produced a very competitive car because of the work force we have back at Brackely and you cannot take it away from them - it is very unfair to say that.

"They have worked very, very hard in very difficult circumstances and it is very, very unfair for Flavio to comment as he has just because he is a little bit bitter – he should also not forget he tried to employ me for this season."

When asked what was his team's response to Briatore's comments, Button said: "Laughing, basically."

Team-mate Rubens Barrichello said Briatore was a "bad loser".

"I think that is stupid. Really. What a comment. If we all think that we need Ferrari and McLaren to win, why are the others here?

"I really think that because we have a white car and some people are not able to go as fast as us….this is what is good about the sport. They are trying to make the same engine for everybody…so do you think Ferrari is always going to be on top?

"There are plenty of good people in the paddock and plenty of bad losers."

So there.

Priceless.

Ah, it's been a while since I've read some Flavspeak :lol:

The guy surely knows how to get on everybody's nerves.

:wacko: I'm getting confused with people's username amendments.

If Briatore did make such a comment, then he's only making himself look idiotic, and he probably already regrets saying it.

Jenson's already proving him wrong & Rubens is also showing he's not just an old man who's past it.

The world is now laughing AT Flavio rather than with him, I dont think many of us are even that surprised anyway, we all know what a tit he is

Flabio's remark that the Championship will now be fought out by a 'retiree' and a paracarro [an insulting Italian slur word, literally translated as a driver who is slow as a milepost] is nothing short of outrageous. It was clear his remarks were aimed at Barrichello and Button respectively and are, without argument, libelous, defamatory and in my view, wholly unnecessary. I hope both drivers take the matter further. I may be a BGP and JB fan but this is not the first time this overweight orangutan has sought to verbally assault drivers, teams or anyone else, for that matter when his hideous cars are uncompetitive. He owns a third rate English football team with his pal, Ecclestone and I doubt we will see any censure from that direction over this latest, filthy outburst. Though he has hurled many an insult in the FIA's direction, they have and will continue to do little to gag this monstrous Italian pezzo di merde. I believe it is time he followed Ron into the twilight - he's a dinosaur - and a foul-mouthed one at that.

:lol:

Flav can say what he likes and I think it's pretty funny. Still, he's largely wrong on this count - though there is a kernel of truth to it, in that Jenson, Rubens and Jarno aren't the best 3 drivers around yet they lead the table.

Briatore lashes out

news_detail_title_bg.gif

Renault team boss Flavio Briatore has lashed out at Brawn GP and the FIA Court of Appeals decision to rule the controversial double decker diffusers as legal, the Italian claiming that the sport is losing credibility as a result of their actions, attacking the two Brawn drivers in his tirade

:lol: He's just overly jealous that he didn't think of split-level defuser :lol:

This is brilliant... insults that don't work (Flav), cases that deem your own car illegal (Ferrari) and talking yourself into trouble (Mclaren).

And it's the diffuser teams that are making F1 lack credibility.

This is brilliant... insults that don't work (Flav), cases that deem your own car illegal (Ferrari) and talking yourself into trouble (Mclaren).

And it's the diffuser teams that are making F1 lack credibility.

Best summary of the season so far.

"The drivers in our team have been and are world champions, and yet the title is [now] being fought between one driver who is a semi-pensioner and another who is a decent bloke but is like a roadside post," Briatore was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport.

Woah woah woah Flavio! I hope your only talking about Nando because Nelson is in a no way even remotely close to being a world champion in any possible way. Jesus, Flavio you've gone mad!!

Long live the outspoken. If we ever reach a point when an old, fat model f*cker can get a law suit thrown at him for some laughable comments, it will be a sad day indeed. Let him lose credibilty, I think it's funny and part of the show.

Jenson will probably be champion this year and if he isn't it will only be because Rubens is instead. The last laugh is with them anyway.

Jenson will probably be champion this year and if he isn't it will only be because Rubens is instead. The last laugh is with them anyway.

Maybe...time will tell.

However what this season really tells is that without the right car any of the "champions" don't look as good as many people might have thought they were. There are alot of excellent drivers who are capable of driving the wheels off other drivers - given the right car.

- if you have a faster car than the next driver most of the time....you will go faster than the next driver most of the time - maybe the real hero's are those who work back at the wind tunnel or in the ofice or in the garage.

Translated Q&A with Briatore:

Q: The verdict is there: Ross Brawn was right.

Briatore: ''What was he right about ? The diffuser issue ? Imagine if someone would leave the earth for a year and comes back to find out that Reggina, Lecce, Bologna and Torino are at the top of the Serie A table while Milan, Juventus and Inter are fighting against relegation. In this same way a Formula 1 fan finds out that the championship can be won by someone that was (already) retired (Barrichello - AFCA), one that is as slow as a milepost (Button), Rosberg, Click, or perhaps Clock (Glock - AFCA), Naca...Naca...what's he called ? I don't even know...

Q: ...Nakajima. But your ungenerous towards Button.

Briatore: ''He's a good guy for heaven's sake. He's not someone that causes trouble, he's not 'dirty'.''

Q: Are you still prepared to help Brawn GP financially ?

Briatore: ''I'm not. Actually, at the next FOTA meeting I will propose that each team will keep the money that it intended to give Brawn GP. The FIA has proven Brawn GP right and we, for once will say the FIA is right: Brawn GP is a new team. It will have to do the same as us when we entered (F1). Brawn is richer than I am, than all of us.''

Q: Do you mean that Brawn GP has more money than the big teams ?

Briatore: ''He bought the team for

Indeed Mr Spitfire. The sport is too biased towards the cars.

Not enough, if you ask DOF..........