Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

China Race Thread

Belgian 98 - Jordan 1-2

China 09 - Red Bull 1-2

whay

yeah but that day they were lucky everybody at the front (and at the back) crashed...today was really different...RBR dominated

Man, Legard's voice and style of commentating is annoying. I'm starting to think whoever partners Brundle looks bad, kinda like Casey Stoner's team-mates.

Anyway, congrats Vettel, mega drive.

Edit - not the games console.

Agree - but it is better than James Allen....maybe they should bring Ant Davidson in? HE does ok in free practise...

And for Renault team...nothing to say...for less mistakes Trulli was kicked out... what are they waiting with this Piquet guy? last on the race..

And for Renault team...nothing to say...for less mistakes Trulli was kicked out... what are they waiting with this Piquet guy? last on the race..

I think it's like someone said in that Flavio thread - who would want to partner Alonso and get second rate gear compared to Alonso - perhaps he's just the most gulliable driver they could get....although Bruno Senna is still floating around.....

I know the spotlights will be all on Vettel. But it0s Webbo I am happiest for.

I'm happy because of their engines... :lol:

I think it's like someone said in that Flavio thread - who would want to partner Alonso and get second rate gear compared to Alonso - perhaps he's just the most gulliable driver they could get....although Bruno Senna is still floating around.....

its just that this fellow is not second rate...is like third or four...even Fisico is better...

its just that this fellow is not second rate...is like third or four...even Fisico is better...

That might be true, but still.....who wants to partner Alonso?

Time to sleep a litlle bit...4 in the morning...really late...

see you guys!

That might be true, but still.....who wants to partner Alonso?

Me Me me!!!! :lol:

hehe

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! RBR rock!! :D:D:D

I'm soo happy for the both of them!!!

Vettel is perhaps the new Schumi.......he is by far young enough to challenge his records should he continue in comeptitive cars...

Kimi, kimi, kimi.........what more can we say.......??????

Since 1981 they say, but I wouldn't trust them without checking. And to hell with them, there are other people out there!! Ferrari need a year of rest, to deflate their heads.

Nice effort Red Bull, Seb and Mark :clap3:

Nelsinho has to go he is clearly out of his depth.

Give the drive to9 Taku.

Congratulations RBR!

No KERS, no diffuser, Renault engine and much better than the R29. It seems a very good car on dry or wet tracks while the R29 sometimes looks undriveable/unpredictable (it's not only Piquet or driver errors, the car is easy to spun). McLaren improved a bit but the rest of big teams are still crap. BMW, Ferrari and Renault should do much better and their drivers too.

Why did Alonso pitted so soon, he had at least 5 or 6 laps. If you are going to end last what was the point of that decission. :eusa_think:

Renaults reserve is Romian Grosjean (or however you spell it) - he was fairly good in GP2 wasn't he? Could be little worse than PK

Well, Alex, maybe if he had spun less he'd have gotten points. Same goes for Hamilton, from a podium contender to behind Sutil, and then Kovalainen. All his good overtaking gone to waste.