Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

China Race Thread

Well stupid me set alarm for 5:50 & slept in till 9, so @ around 1pm I had a shower & missed the start of the race again!!!! Managed to watch the last 36 laps & it was a good race, Vettel did brilliant in the wet, I think it's fair to call him the current Rainmaster! Webber did good too & so did Brawn! Pity for Sutil not finishing, he's a decent wet driver & don#t know what happened to Hamilton's wet driving skill, he got overtaken by his team mate!

What a result! Great job by the top three. I would've liked to have seen Webber and Vettel swap results, but still, a great result for them both! :D

Yes, and he should ask Alonso about tire pressures, worn tires for new tires and so on...

Wow! There you go! :lol:

What a result! Great job by the top three. I would've liked to have seen Webber and Vettel swap results, but still, a great result for them both! :D

:lol: I cant just stop laughing at that pic...Flavio I am sure is looking like that now! :lol:

Maybe these guys aren't the best racers on the grid, but I'd rather watch Webber, Vettel and Button's smiling faces and good spirits for a while than the usual Lewis false politeness, Nando's somber mood or Kimi emotionless comments. Key words there are "for a while". So Nando, you better get your a## back to the front. Pronto!

Yea..cos Nando sucks in rain? :P

Nah, both Hamilton and Alonso played the game under the rain while some other just stayed there. I think both deserved more but... Aaahh, the usual ifs, wills, buts... s##t!

Double post...

I could say something like...

- Martin, where's the diffuser? I need my silver diffuser now!

- Baby Hamilton, stay cool

- Flavio, where's the diffuser? I need my yellow mustard diffuser now.

- Baby Alonso, stay cool.

I need to enjoy ^^ I don't support a winning driver everyday :) haha Now i want the wdc! :)
"My original car was called

Maybe these guys aren't the best racers on the grid, but I'd rather watch Webber, Vettel and Button's smiling faces and good spirits for a while than the usual Lewis false politeness, Nando's somber mood or Kimi emotionless comments. Key words there are "for a while". So Nando, you better get your a## back to the front. Pronto!

Yeah it was one of the best post race interviews I've seen "for a while". ;)