Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bathurst1000

Great New Formula 1 Game!

Hey Guys, long time without a post... Go RBR by the way!

Anyway PitStopBoss! i've been playing this game for a little while, its still in its Beta testing, but always being updated and improved.... Its really quite complete for a beta, and theres heaps of guys playing it and having loads of fun. This games puts you as the Manager of a Race team... starting out with Formula Renault team... But you chose every aspect of your team, then you put in to test on the track, trying to fine tune you setup to get that ultimate fast time. The game uses a live timing screen similar to that used by f1.com, so u can track u speed of your drivers sector to sector... This is perhaps this biggest draw card for this game, and its alot of fun watching your setups transformaed in sector time.

I love the game and its a great challenge for us F1 fans, so get on board and we'll start trading some laptimes!

heres a link

pitstopboss

Lets see you F1 experts put your money where your mouth is and take control of a F1 team! :D

last but not least, i'd like to congratulate Mark Webber on his best F1 result to date.. you can only go one step higher, now lets see you rise to the challenge and take down wonderchild vettel