Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Bahrain

I don't like coming roughly! I can get rather messy! :S

That's why it's better with women, you can wipe it up with their hair.

What???? Like we all haven't done it :whistling:

I'm surprised you remember at your advanced years :whistling:

FYI, I don't have to remember it at all because just a few moments ago I...ah...uhmmm...what? oh, yeah...and it is definitely a 2008 spec rear wing to me!

Who are all you people, anyways?

Its better to have it licked off...

:rolleyes:

Oh definitely not, there's all hair in it and everything................oh you meant before wiping it with the hair :dam: Tis all cursory anyway because I'm asleep by then.

Mark my words, though, if you start down that rocky path, the next thing you know they'll want conversations afterwards :whistling:

FYI, I don't have to remember it at all because just a few moments ago I...ah...uhmmm...what? oh, yeah...and it is definitely a 2008 spec rear wing to me!

Who are all you people, anyways?

Do you ever have those moments were you completely forget what you were doing or saying?

I don't.

I agree 100% with that post.

Wow...look, I have a computer here! Is that you, mommy?

Not likely, I'm afraid. They'll be lucky to still be scoring regular points by mid-season at this rate.

With Virgin now in a bidding war with Vodafone, Marlboro and others, I understand, BGP should have the funding to develop what is already a very good car, further this winter. I think there are still half a dozen podiums in the BGP001, I also believe that JB's whining is probably sandbagging - he has something in reserve. Vettel will probably make it two out of two if he can get past Trulli and Hamilton is likely to get a KERS-assisted flyer but will have to temper his snatchy style if he wants to stay out of a tangle with Glock. I don't think either of the Toyotas have the race pace to finished higher than 4th/5th but if the Brawns find some grip they should be on the podium.

It's between Button and Vettel. With more fuel Seb should edge it, just.

It is going to be hard to find any live feeds today.

The only one I got for a while until it also freezed was Star Sports. They have Alex Yoong commenting...oh, dear...

The closer to the race we get, the more my thoughts keep going to the first corner and Lewis on KERS.

And Alex Yoong agrees with me! Wow, my F1 knowledge matches that of Alex Yoong. I am flattered. Not.

I'm speechless. Unbelievable driving, strategy and re-engineering.

And Alex Yoong agrees with me! Wow, my F1 knowledge matches that of Alex Yoong. I am flattered. Not.

:whistling:

:o another new nick? and it's in perfect catalan! mm.. are u practicing your catalan to visit tanita? then you are too late.. she just left today.. so you will have to wait until she comes back in summer..

poor Andr

:o another new nick? and it's in perfect catalan! mm.. are u practicing your catalan to visit tanita? then you are too late.. she just left today.. so you will have to wait until she comes back in summer..

poor Andr