Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freaky2

Happy Birthday Eric!!

Well, when you're 16 you can't drink but you can work. Isn't life wonderful? :P Oh, but at least in America you can drive^^ So Happy Birthday :)

Ha! Happy bday Eric, Burro, Betty oops, Cinco! :P Now stop complaining that you didn't get your own bday thread! :lol:

Have a nice one man.

Bah!!!, he's a congenital liar, it's probably his moms b-day.

Erica, officially one of my favourite people from America who is 16 and on this forum. Don't you feel special! :D

Happy birthday dude, have a good one.

Happee birthday burrito!Have a good one! :D

Well, when you're 16 you can't drink but you can work. Isn't life wonderful? :P Oh, but at least in America you can drive^^ So Happy Birthday :)

Really?I had no idea.Lucky b#####ds!!

Yep, it really is (almost was...a few hours left) my birthday, and I really am 16, and I really can get my learner's permit to drive on Monday (closed on weekends), though I won't.

More importantly, thanks so much guys, it was a pretty cool birthday, and this thread made it un poco cooler.

Yep, it really is (almost was...a few hours left) my birthday, and I really am 16, and I really can get my learner's permit to drive on Monday (closed on weekends), though I won't.

More importantly, thanks so much guys, it was a pretty cool birthday, and this thread made it un poco cooler.

What about your stock car races??

What about your stock car races??

Lie, all lies.

Yep, that was among the many. My racing experience consists of doing an indoor karting league a few years ago where the top speeds were like 55 or 60 mph.

Happy birthday mate. What did you get?

A life size poster of your avatar.

Nope, I got dinner and MotoGP 2008 for PS2.

Happy birthday eric! how it was?

(assuming you are the REAL Eric...I remember you died once... ;) )