Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Alonso786

Alonso Collapsed After Bahrain Gp

.....................Anyway, personally I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of dry humour. Anyone? No. I'll get me coat.

:lol::lol:

Apologies to the King chappie, but maybe you should take it with a pinch of salt and don't be such a drip, a sprinkling of humour does no harm. Hope Fernando's spirits didn't take a dive, you know, weren't dampened, 'cos I know that dehydration makes you tired in waves.

Must............. stay....... seri...................ous.. ****itnoIcan'tit'stoofunny :lol:

:lol::lol:

Apologies to the King chappie, but maybe you should take it with a pinch of salt and don't be such a drip, a sprinkling of humour does no harm. Hope Fernando's spirits didn't take a dive, you know, weren't dampened, 'cos I know that dehydration makes you tired in waves.

Must............. stay....... seri...................ous.. ****itnoIcan'tit'stoofunny :lol:

:lol:

Wait.........I mean......you coward :angry:

You know, you just couldn't have a comic strip called Skid Solo these days.

...........You know, you just couldn't have a comic strip called Skid Solo these days.

It's a shame Paul, I remember, when I was a wee embryo, how he caught my imagination. Bet DOF would love the guy, a true garagiste with French underpants :lol:

King Alonso is right. You are a bunch of insensitive a##holes. And of course you are all racists with no respect for Spanish nationality.

I found another pic of Nando which shows even better the drama he went through.

slowpoke_rodriguez.jpg

That is why Kimi is always drinking. See, there is a reason for everything.

Mosley at his finest :lol: He is on everybody's side until you turn your back on him you know :P

Anyway, personally I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of dry humour. Anyone? No. I'll get me coat.

[quote name='El Silenci

It's not my fault you couldn't get me standing proud and straight.

You keep telling the same to everybody, so Paul told me :P

They really have a language called catal-onion?

Do you really have a c#ck-ney accent there?

I'm sure all those who mock would not have been laughing should they were in the same position as Alonso,

In fact i doubt any of you pricks would have lasted sitting down in the soaring heat in Bahrain never mind driving an F1 car whilst losing more fluid than one takes in

I repeat..You guys are first class A$holes

Doesn't matter of you like him or not, We are talking about someones health here. Maybe you people are just too dumb to understand the effects of dehydration

Either that or you are complete and utter idiots who have nothing better to do other then take the pi$$

Show some respect at least you wasters, Though i doubt that will ever materialise

There's a time for humour but this is not it. Heartless cowards

I'm sure all those who mock would not have been laughing should they were in the same position as Alonso,

In fact i doubt any of you pricks would have lasted sitting down in the soaring heat in Bahrain never mind driving an F1 car whilst losing more fluid than one takes in

Doesn't matter of you like him or not, We are talking about someones health here. Maybe you people are just too dumb to understand the effects of dehydration

Either that or you are complete and utter idiots who have nothing better to do other then take the pi$$

Show some respect at least you wasters, Though i doubt that will ever materialise

Well said!

Geez, the guy had to drink one of those Gatorades or who knows what to recover! And those things just taste like feet juice!

Thanks, King Alonso, for keeping us on the true path.

*coughs*Nandosteric*coughs*

I couldn't have even have typed that without breaking down laughing.

:lol: This may be my favorite post ever.

Either that or you are complete and utter idiots who have nothing better to do other then take the pi$

Hmm, maybe that's all true...I still think he should have just used his water bottle though :eusa_think:

Seriously now while Alonso's achievement is good, as DOF will testify it's nothing compared to what the guys in the 30's used to do. Back then they didn't have any water bottles 'cos they didn't actually have cars...they used to lap the broken-glass covered track barefoot, and wouldn't drink for at least 2 weeks before a race - just because. Man, they had it tough.

Hmm, maybe that's all true...I still think he should have just used his water bottle though :eusa_think:

Seriously now while Alonso's achievement is good, as DOF will testify it's nothing compared to what the guys in the 30's used to do. Back then they didn't have any water bottles 'cos they didn't actually have cars...they used to lap the broken-glass covered track barefoot, and wouldn't drink for at least 2 weeks before a race - just because. Man, they had it tough.

Pitstops were particularly painful. Those leaded fuel enemas were only for the toughest, believe me.

I give him credit. None of us would be laughing "should we were" in his position. I'd probably dead if I was drinking petrol all through the race.

No, but I bet we would've lasted standing up.

Okay, so, I'll stop now, because I have to go cry because I'm a heartless coward, even though Alonso's pretty much my favorite F1isto. But I appreciate the post. It was a pretty damn fine way to spend the last minute instead of writing a paper on some "classic" British novel that I didn't really read, so really, thank you.

King Alonso has 3 days in the cooler, and this thread is closed