Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Shhh, It's You Know Who's Birthday.

Darn you people! You are just too many! :D

I intend to reply to you later in a more fitting way. It was a hectic day at work and the friggin' phone didn't stop ringing! I am about to go dinner with my family. After that, I expect different dinner and parties for the next week, the older I get, the longer it takes to go through the whole birthday celebrations!

Anyways, a huge thank you to you all. You guys have been with me through all this times, good and bad, just like my baldness.

It is a time for placing on the balance many things about my past life. I've spending quite some time meditating on some metaphypsical questions over nothingness, death, quality of life, love, free will, my future, my mistakes, friendship, etc.

And, I have to tell you this: it still looks like a 2008 spec rear wing to me.

Happy Birthday Amigo, Your one of the few people who actually make this forum awesome. Hope you had a good day and Have a good year ahead :)

Happy Birthday Andres. :cheers: to many more birthdays to come my friend :D

PS - Sorry I was a bit late :blush:

Happy belated birthday,Gizon Isila!(that's l'homme silencieux in Basque) All the best! :clap3:

:cheers:

incluyeme en ese grupo, yo tambien estoy en 39, este a

:o 39!!?? You ancient baldy git!

Happy Birthday Andres. Have a splendid day. :thbup:

Thanks Russ! It was great! Actually I enjoyed this birthday a great deal more than the last ones. It has nothing to do with doing anything special, or finally receiving that love letter from Cameron Diaz I've been waiting for (instead of those weird letters from her lawyers): I just laughed a lot more. And to laugh is my sole purpose in life at least while wearing clothes.

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you are having a great day with plenty of :cheers: as we all know how important it is to stay hydrated!

:lol:

Yes, KingAlonso opened my eyes to the great peril that threatens our very civilization: dehydration. I stopped worrying about Swine Flu and the Dengue epidemic we're suffering here. Now I just drink plenty of liquid and watch mankind slowly drift towards mass extinction.

Happy Birthday Andres, have a great day indeedy!

Age has nothing to do with being follicularly challenged, I hope all of these comments just go right over your head :lol:

I just ignore those envious comments. Nothing drives me away from my goals in life: to baldly go where no man has gone before.

Happy Birthday Sir Andre the Giant

You won't find many things in common between both of us. He had more hair in his left shoulder than I have on my entire body, for starters. The fact that my height is a mere 1.70 meters and I weight just over 68kgs doesn't help, either. I do look just as charming when wearing tights, though.

Happy Birthday, me old mucker :beer22:

I shall refrain from hurling any insults your way today, seeing as it's your special day. Well, ok...........maybe not the whole day :whistling:

:lol: Apparently, you succeeded! Of course, no one knows what insults you thought about but never wrote down. I would not dare to get into your mind to find out about those, anyways!

happy birthday :D :D all the best, whatever your new nickname is!

This is my new nickname! It isn't that different from "O Silencioso" is it? :P (Or maybe you would say "O Silente"? Which word is more common?)

Oh, yes...and go Kubica! :eekout:

Happy birthday to you and now a birthday song in spanish just for you

Thank you Tommy! Though I couldn't understand a single word from it :P

Happy Birthday Andres, now drop and give me.....................well ok I'll let you off this you mag....nope won't go there you filth.........nope won't say that you comm...........damn it! Ah just have a happy one. B)

Aww thank you, Bruce! Let me put a flower in the cannon of your shotgun...wait...is that thing loaded? Ouch...

Happy birthday mate! Hope you have a grand ol' day!

Oh, I did, Ben, I did. I even drank tequila and absolut...and then back to tequila again...and after that I didn't care anymore what I was drinking. All in the great Ben-ish tradition :P