Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Shhh, It's You Know Who's Birthday.

Happy Birthday Andres - and many more of them.

Thanks Sean! I hope there will be many more so I can watch my Renaults finally defeating your BGPs :P

Happy Birthday Andres!

Geez, I already said it was a happy birthday! Why are you wishing me a good birthday still? Can't you read? Tsk, tsk....these younguns... :P

Well you know what they say, life starts at 40, but try to enjoy yourself anyway and have a happy birthday! :cheers:

Yup, I consider all these years as a sort of Qualy round for my final race past forty. I won't reveal my fuel load, of course. :whistling:

For an Argentinian, you are actually alright. Bald as a coot, but alright. Now, you are old too.

Happy Birthday, Andres.

I hate to admit it, but you are pretty damn fine.

:lol:

I'll take that as a compliment! You are pretty damn fine, too, for a Kimi impersonator and, much to my chagrin, the only forum member I ever saw almost nude. Geez...those TF1 girls should raise the ante!

Happy birthday clever, old, bald guy :lol:

Hey, don't insult me! I'm not clever, mind you!

Felicidadeeees!!! Have a great day, and you have all my best wishes :):)

By the way, why are those guys feeling the need to tell you exactly how much they appreciate you on your birthday? Is that to avoind treating you to a beer or two??

:lol: Thank you! I will improve my catalunyan for your 20th birthday :P By then, I hope to be able to make indecent proposals to you in your native language (oops...I said too much)

happy birthday! i hope you had a great day ^_^

Thank you Varda! it was great indeed! :D

Happy bday Andres...sorry for late wishes..

You won't be forgiven. You are not sorry! You just said so because Ron made you do it :P

Happy b'day, Andres! 39 kicks to your arse!

Bah...shutup and come back to post some of your usual BS, Jay :P

Happy Birthday Amigo, Your one of the few people who actually make this forum awesome. Hope you had a good day and Have a good year ahead :)

Thanks Ankit! And yes, I know I am just awesome, just don't let the others find out, I don't want to overwhelm them with my sheer brilliance and make everybody stop posting :whistling:

Happy Birthday Andres. :cheers: to many more birthdays to come my friend :D

PS - Sorry I was a bit late :blush:

What's wrong with you Aussies? You were supposed to be early, not late! :P

Anyways, thank you Nathan! Maybe one day I will finally be able to fly to Australia and we can watch the Melbourne GP together!

Happy belated birthday,Gizon Isila!(that's l'homme silencieux in Basque) All the best! :clap3:

:cheers:

:lol: you're too funny!

Thank you, Eli!

Zu ezagutu izana inoiz gertatu zaidan gauza politenetarikoa.

(Which, according to my sources means: "Having known you is one of the best things that ever happened to me"...or maybe "I'd like to lick babboon's asses for a living", I'm not sure!)

Phewww! Ok! I posted a reply to each and everyone of you now!

You deserve it! It is always a pleasure to be in such distinguished company. It's great to have so many good friends from all over the world.

There's no greater wealth than this one :clap3:

:eusa_think: wait...a million euros is worth more than all of you certainly...heck, even a couple of pennies...ok, I will have to rewrite this post...