Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Spanish Gp Race Thread

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Here's hopimg for a dry race.

Come rain or shine it looks to be Vettel vs Button for the race, and maybe the title. Could be worse.

I am buying a new TV today to see Kimi's performance in a big screen, I am sure that if he survive the fisrt lap he is going to have a great race, specially now that he is going to have LH right in front of him I think that he will pass LH right on the start and then I expect for a strong attack form LH and I also think that both of them will finish ahead of FA, I don't know why i have a strong feeling that tomorrow race will be great.

I'll be using my TV for the last time to watch a race and I hope it'll be a good race ^^

COME ON SUTIL!!!

No telemmetry for Piquet's car.

Nando has some issue with his car, too. They will try to solve it during the parade lap. Oh, dear...

That was quick!

Huge crash...bye bye Trulli. Great start for Rubinho (too bad, I was hoping Vettel could take P1)

Crash caused by Rosberg which, again tried to push Nando (stupid Britney go home!)

This race is yawnerific.

I can't believe I slept only 2 hours and woke up to watch this s##tty race :(

Just so you know Alonso caused the first lap big accident, the guy's dangerous.

That's why you support Kimi. THe guy poses no danger to anybody :P

I thought that Massa would at least finish third but Webber came as a surprise to me, Where was him all this race?

he was hiding behind the pit garage.... :P

wel anyways..what a boring race..no moves..the best action we had was when Nando came out of the pits with Lewis right behind.... <_<