Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Button Is Awesome

i love lists

but hang on - if nando was in a brawn, would he still be one of the best 3 chargers, or would he become one of the best 3 race distance pilots?

I have listed him as such

he'd still be the same driver, just given better circumstances in which to ply his trade - he wouldn't have to charge.

same counts for everyone.

Excellent deduction

put button in a force india and he might well be one of the best 3 graceful loosers, but he would certainly no longer be a best 3 qualifier.

Er, he'd be suicidal, I believe

if a certain lovably angst ridden poster on these forums didn't continually spew utter vomit i'd nominate him for best 3 non-bitter tf1 members, but he just hasn't got the means to do so - as it is he's stuck on the best 3 cartoon avatars list.

No comment

personally i think even pumpdoc has a right to his opinion. :P

Everyone has.

I don't think so, 'what else' has been in existence for many years.

You better have absolute proof, you goof.

It is nice to see Button do so well. Funny thing is that he seems more relaxed than ever with his scruffy beard. I don't think Alonso is a bad driver btw, that is rediculous! Is Button the best? It is all about how consistant you are... Button had had his ups and downs but that seems to have been in relation to the car he was driving more than anything else. Am looking forward to see him rag around monaco in the brawn gp car

I didn't say Alonso is a bad driver, I said he is looking as bad or as good as others did in a mediocre car.

IMHO

Current best three qualifiers:

1 Vettel

2 Button

3 Trulli

Hello. I like your posts, one of the better new members we have had. I know you hate mine :P anyway.

I think Trulli is the best qualifier on the grid, by some way - that's from watching his laptimes over years. He is quite exceptional. Remember Trulli trains - they came from him putting his car where it never belonged.

Current best three chargers:

1 Nando

2 Hamilton

3 Buemi

Hmm

I would say Kimi, Nando, Button. I think Hammy boy has some work to do before he belongs there.

Current Best Value Driver Package:

1 Nando

2 Button

3 Vettel

4 Hamilton

5 Rosberg

Isn't Alonso paid some ridiculous salary?

>

^ Why people wasting time on driver threads ?!

Why are you wasting time reading it?

Why are you wasting time commenting on it? :D

I have time to waste!

Yeah yeah, Button's good, we get it, and so are all the other drivers. Now lets talk about more important issues, like grid girls.

Yeah yeah, Button's good, we get it, and so are all the other drivers. Now lets talk about more important issues, like grid girls.

Don't forget the grid boys. :thbup:

Bollocks!

Alonso has six tents.

I wonder why he needs that many to go camping?

:lol:

:D

Guy goes into a doctor and says "Doctor, I need your help - I keep on getting dreams that I am a Teepee and a Marquee. Its really disrupting my sleep"

"Ah" says the Doctor, "I know your problem, you are two tents......" :D

:lol:

For El Maestro :D

126580.jpg

Just out of curiosity,which one do you guys like most?

For El Maestro :D

126580.jpg

Ah thank you Sir, finally someone who sees sense :P

Just out of curiosity,which one do you guys like most?

The one on the far right is mighty fine, but really, any of them would do just fine :lol:

Just out of curiosity, which one do you like the most ? :P