Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Will You Watch?

2010 - will you watch?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. If Ferrari, Renault, RBR, STR, BMW and Toyota not enter for 2010, will you tune in in 2010?

• Yes
    • No

For me, the answer is simple.....i'd rather watch paint dry than watch a half assed sport that was once great.

I'm torn. I agree with you, but then what else can I watch for my racing needs? - no other series out there satisfies :(

I'm torn. I agree with you, but then what else can I watch for my racing needs? - no other series out there satisfies :(

I agree with you Adam. So much so I can't even decide to vote!!!!!

So watching three or four teams will be satisfying? And some bumbling newbies, perhaps, too?

I agree with you Adam. So much so I can't even decide to vote!!!!!

Typical Aussie..... :P

The first article I read as a small kid in a newspaper was about Niki Lauda accident in 1976. Since then, I am Ferrari fan, so if there is no Ferrari there is no point in watching.

So watching three or four teams will be satisfying? And some bumbling newbies, perhaps, too?

no - that won't be satisfying either - I'm like a crack addict who's dealer is about to be busted - ****.

Can't answer since it depends where those teams end up.

But if they simply don't compete anywhere, if there is no alternative competition, then I'll watch what's left of F1. Sure. After all, that F1 would not be any different from the one we watch today. The same joke of a competition, the same scams behind the scenes deciding who wins races and championships, etc, etc. We would hardly notice the change... and if some cars are painted red, many "fans" will probably think all is as it ever has been.

I would watch the first race, make a judgement based on that, and then decide whether to continue watching it or not.

Sorry, this is a boring answer.

If there was (there won't be) another breakaway series I would much rather watch that.

I'd still watch it ... I'd love to see Force India scoring points in every race!

Well in my case I would follow another series, there was a very good for me, it was called Trams Am Series, but I don't know what happended to them I will do some research about it, the reason why I loved it so much is that many cars from that series were used in my country in GTS, so I pretty much feels like home watching that kind of racing.

Yes. Plain and simple yes. No if, no but, no maybe, just yes. I'm going to watch as much as or more than I do now (50% of the races or so).

And something tells me all of you who voted "no" will tune in again. It'll eat at you. You'll miss it. You'll try other series. They won't be the same. You'll cave. See you in front of a TV for Melbourne.

So watch Williams, Brawn GP, Mclaren and FI and a couple of newbies race, doesn't seem that attractive...

Apparently though, Ferrari's board of directors have decided to find some other series to invest in, else LMES will be my transition or something else....

All the manufacters leaving (except Mclaren) shows the sport is pretty much in the dumps...

Mclaren will leave if all the other manufacturers leave, I think. Just because they aren't saying it, doesn't mean they won't. The only reason they are staying quiet is to keep under the radar with the FIA.

I won't watch it - simply because if BMW leaves then Kubica will with them and that equals "no TV coverage for F1 in Poland".

Mclaren will leave if all the other manufacturers leave, I think. Just because they aren't saying it, doesn't mean they won't. The only reason they are staying quiet is to keep under the radar with the FIA.

Possibly part of the nonpunishing punishment deal...