Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

The Contenders This Weekend?

Its going to be tight but I have this sneaky feeling Webber is going to finally break his bad luck and win his first race, he's always ran well here too (unless his car gives up on him of course).

Barichello and either of the Ferraris I have a feeling will do well too.

Everybody says the Brawn will be strongest here, even more so than other tracks. They are probably right. Personally I hope someone other than Button wins, simply to make the title fight a touch more interesting.

Its going to be tight but I have this sneaky feeling Webber is going to finally break his bad luck and win his first race, he's always ran well here too (unless his car gives up on him of course).

I bloody well hope so.

i think Red bull are going to be very quick around the next track.

I bloody well hope so.

Ok, let me say this- I don't care who is dominating - this is simply boring. At least last year we had numerous change of leaders. This year is as boring as when Ferrari was winning every race. Actually, I hope for rain and some mayhem. Also, I hope Theissen will take his head out of his arse and get both cars prepared. Hopefully they won't forget to fuel them up and make sure both cars have 4 wheels a piece...

Historically Monaco favours teams with good grip or a little less ommph in the engine. This is why Williams and Jaguar/Red Bull haven't done too shabby here in the last few years.

The race normally comes down to qualifying, so the contenders will most likely be Button, Webber, Hamilton, Vettel and maybe Alonso, though he'll have to do it on fumes.

Messy and Kimi could be the darkhorse here. The car came on good last race, and now its just up to the team to help them out a bit. I wouldn't be surprised to see either of these two on the podium, if not the top step. (yeah yeah, they're all just steps at Monaco...yadda yadda...whatever)

Historically Monaco favours teams with good grip or a little less ommph in the engine. This is why Williams and Jaguar/Red Bull haven't done too shabby here in the last few years.

The race normally comes down to qualifying, so the contenders will most likely be Button, Webber, Hamilton, Vettel and maybe Alonso, though he'll have to do it on fumes.

Messy and Kimi could be the darkhorse here. The car came on good last race, and now its just up to the team to help them out a bit. I wouldn't be surprised to see either of these two on the podium, if not the top step. (yeah yeah, they're all just steps at Monaco...yadda yadda...whatever)

If it's down to qually - how about Trulli? Not that I think this would happen - but we have to give him credit - he can quallify the bollocks off that toyota.

If it's down to qually - how about Trulli? Not that I think this would happen - but we have to give him credit - he can quallify the bollocks of that toyota.

If Trulli gets on pole we'll have a procession for the whole of the first stint. Ferrari could come back, they had good pace in Barca. RBR will be on the money but BGP have seriously good downforce and though they may lack a bit of grunt, it will matter little. This not JB's favourite track historically and he will have get somewhat more aggressive than usually to take the race. It may be Ruben's chance to get even.

If Trulli gets on pole we'll have a procession for the whole of the first stint.

if you had watched the bahrain GP, you woulda seen trulli drivin the s*** out of his car in the first stint..

oh and i predict toyota maiden win :D

Sutil + rain - Kimi= good points!

Sutil + rain + Kimi= crash!

Sutil + dry - Kimi= who cares?

Sutil + dry + Kimi= fight for last places!

Jokes apart: It will be rubens weekend! I feel it! and the crystal ball tell me I

Alonso.

You made a few good predictions last year.

Will Piquet's crash have anything to do with it a la Singapore style? :P

Jokes apart: It will be rubens weekend! I feel it! and the crystal ball tell me I

Everybody says the Brawn will be strongest here, even more so than other tracks. They are probably right. Personally I hope someone other than Button wins, simply to make the title fight a touch more interesting.

Well, you know how it has gone in the past. FIA meddles to make the competition "more interesting" via inscrutable and preposterous penalties. So far, though, FIA has found no fault with Button... which is further confirmation that this is the result they want for this year.

So, yeah, we are left with no option but to back someone else, whoever really. It makes little difference really. So, go Piquet, go Sutil. Make Whiting labor to disqualify you for sticking it up to the chosen one...

Ok, let me say this- I don't care who is dominating - this is simply boring. At least last year we had numerous change of leaders. This year is as boring as when Ferrari was winning every race. Actually, I hope for rain and some mayhem. Also, I hope Theissen will take his head out of his arse and get both cars prepared. Hopefully they won't forget to fuel them up and make sure both cars have 4 wheels a piece...

Sure.

I, myself, hope the teams use Monaco to announce they are moving on from F1 to a competition without a single remote relationship with FIA...

You hear, fcking Santa?

ADRIAN SUTIL TO WIN THE RACE!!!

But seriously, I can see Brawn winning again

But Mclaren's quali pace has been s##t so far,no?

You made a few good predictions last year.

Will Piquet's crash have anything to do with it a la Singapore style? :P

Oh yeah Piquet... I forgot he was still in F1, hasn't he been sacked yet? How many chances is he going to get!?