Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Indy 500

Anyone care this is on this weekend?

Dixon fastest in practise now, but about 6 cars looking good out there. Still not as good looking as Danica's a##, but thats a whole other thread in th making...

I'll have it on as background noise, practise doesn't meen squat at Indy, it's all about the race and what the weather is like.

Castroneves & Penske qualify on pole! Should be an interesting race, despite the cars only turning left for a very long time but @ 230mph!

Kiwi Wade Cunningham won the Indy Lights race. Hope he gets a drive next season.

Go for the Kiwi double with Scott taking the win in the big one. Only decision for me is, do I go back to bed for three hours between Monaco finishing and Indy starting....and do I go to work after? hmmmm

I wanted Dan Wheldon win =D

Ah well, nothing beats Monaco GP and then Indy 500 in the same day ... with Newcastle United getting relegated in the same day :lol:

Monaco GP - 3 out of 10

Indy 500 - 8 out of 10

There's just something about cars overtaking other cars that is just so damn appealing.....but I just can't seem to put my finger on why....hmmmmmmmmmm....

Monaco GP - 3 out of 10

Indy 500 - 8 out of 10

There's just something about cars overtaking other cars that is just so damn appealing.....but I just can't seem to put my finger on why....hmmmmmmmmmm....

Aswell as the speed and the mass pit stops ... they don't care if they nearly crash into each other, as long as they get ahead ... you don't see that in Formula One

Aswell as the speed and the mass pit stops ... they don't care if they nearly crash into each other, as long as they get ahead ... you don't see that in Formula One

You not seen some of Massa's pitstops? :P

One very boring 500, no suspense at all other than to see if Marco was going to clock Mario after the take out 1st lap 1st turn.

You not seen some of Massa's pitstops? :P

I don't pay that much attention to the pit stops really .. except when they go horribly wrong, like in Singapore

One very boring 500, no suspense at all other than to see if Marco was going to clock Mario after the take out 1st lap 1st turn.

You not watch Monaco then? :P

You not watch Monaco then? :P

Oh yeah I watched it at 5am, took a nap 20 minutes or so woke up and never knew it, yeah that boring also. :lol: