Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Monaco Quali

Lewis lost it!!!! Oversteered way too much & can't get it back to the pits meaning he's out of Q2!!!! Red flag is out!

bugger - too busy this week and forgot to put in my PPP.

Hamilton classified as 8th, lets see what's gonna happen. 2 BMW's & Nando in drop zone, Sutil & Piquet in top 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know of any live stream links for quali?

Q1 over, Lewis 16th??? both BMW's 17th & 18th??? both Toyota's 19th & 20th????? Both FI's & Piquet into Q2????? Rosberg fastest.

Interesting Q2! Kimi on top, then Kovi, Webber, Barri, Nico, Vettel, Massa, Button Alonso...

Ummm... does the word fuel even exist in these people's dictionary? O_O

Unless it rain it will be a borefest.
I have a feeling there'll be more crashes than in previous borefest Monaco's, e.g. 2007!

Parts of this season are just crazy.

How can a team that lock out the front row bring up the rear just two races later.

How can a driver seemingly not on form in Q1 and Q2 grab pole.

Just shows what close racing we have, I guess.

-Interviewer: you made a mistake blah blah blah

-Piquet: It wasn't a mistake,the brake pedal was too sensitive. I braked too hard and lost control.

:lol:

I think it is safe to say that was not an easy pole to get! However I am reluctant to ever pass comment until the fuel loads are revealed. However, this does show how Ecclestone's plans for winner takes all would have been a dreadful way to win the championship. It is going to be very hard for any driver now to match Button's 4 (at least) wins!!!

I have a feeling there'll be more crashes than in previous borefest Monaco's, e.g. 2007!

Especially with the 09 spec front wings...

I think it is safe to say that was not an easy pole to get! However I am reluctant to ever pass comment until the fuel loads are revealed. However, this does show how Ecclestone's plans for winner takes all would have been a dreadful way to win the championship. It is going to be very hard for any driver now to match Button's 4 (at least) wins!!!

Good point. Still, I'm enjoying seeing Button winning these days.

Force India, woo

Looks like it'll be a good race with Lewis Hamilton near the back and Force India ahead of them

I'll be happy if Button wins his first Monaco GP, but to be honest, I want to see Kimi claim this win.

Sorry, but if I were Willy Rampf I'd just call it the season, forfeit, and start working on 2010 car. I mean, gee, it worked soooo well the last time...

:blink: