Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Monaco Race Thread

Any bets on when Hammy hits the wall again?

Hushh Bruce!You must be kidding!According to some,he owned Monaco the last 2 years... :whistling: He's kind of a 'king of the circuit'.

:P

Hushh Bruce!You must be kidding!According to some,he owned Monaco the last 2 years... :whistling: He's kind of a 'king of the circuit'.

:P

Yeah right, his crown is tarnished :bag: I'm just wondering how many he takes with him hehehehe

I think Kimi might do well & watch out for Nico but having said that, I won't rule Button out & Sutil might surprise us! Any bets on Piquet crashing?

I think Kimi might do well & watch out for Nico but having said that, I won't rule Button out & Sutil might surprise us! Any bets on Piquet crashing?

My bookie has him at $1.00000000000000001 to end up in the wall :lol:

Massa f*cks up @ Tunnel chicane, slows down to let Vettel overtake but then gets overtaken by Nico aswell as Vettel!

Kimi & Rubens are battling it out, what happened to Rubens? I think he's on super softs cos he was right up Button's a$$!

Piquet's declarations! :lol:

They should fire him just for saying that! XDD ("Young drivers.. I don't know what they're thinking....")

Piquet's declarations! :lol:

They should fire him just for saying that! XDD ("Young drivers.. I don't know what they're thinking....")

WTF were you thinking Piquet when you joined F1??? I sometimes think Piquet is in F1 just for the money!