Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Monaco Race Thread

A bit late in saying this, but here it goes : When VEttel crashed his car, the "safety guy" crossed his hands to indicate the end. To me, it seemed like a greeting from a Red Indian Chief :D

Jenson stepped on the white line on his way out of the pits after the second stop. Lets see he gets away with it.

Nevermind, it's the yellow one that marks the pit exit route.

Brawn reacting with some man to man to Ferrari's strategy change more or less sealed the race.

About Kova, it was funny to see the track marshal walk him like a child... it almost seemed Kova wanted to walk on track before being pulled away by the guy in orange.

Another superb drive by JB. But I'm optimistic that Ferrari's resurgence will cure him of his new-found addiction to winning. Not that it matters to him anyway. He's built a nice lead, & it'll stand him in good stead on the way to winning the WDC.

As for Rubens, this is his last year, one way or the other.

Boooooringggggg, so f****** boooring .....

Bring on the Indy 500, hope it will be a better race.

The new rules haven't worked at all, and the championship got boring as hell.

Good show by Force India. They seem to reserve their best for Monaco.

Monaco is their only chance I am afraid..

Good show my Lewis too :D .....showed how to overtake Trulli..

Well, even though Button's show is boring to many of us, he seems to be doing the job exactly the way he is expected to do with the right car....Congrats Button and His fans....Patience seems to have paid off..

Well, even though Button's show is boring to many of us, he seems to be doing the job exactly the way he is expected to do with the right car....Congrats Button and His fans....Patience seems to have paid off..

He's such a nice guy! But when he gets in the car and is first YET AGAIN I start hating him more and more with each lap. Sigh... Good thing he spends more time out of the car than in it...

Congrats to the guys that are happy with his wins. Hope the other teams start waking up already.

P.S.: I knew not to trust Kovi and Nakajima XDD

:lol: Jenson Button's Jog of Honor was class, who need's donuts or flags, just make the winner jog down the Start / Finish straight for the fans :lol:

Brilliant race, not the most entertaining ... I was hoping Fisichella would score a point or 2, ah well, maybe next year

I believe were it not for Vettel holding up everyone, Massa could have finished 3rd.

Quite possible. On the other hand, RB was holding up Kimi before 1st pit stops, leading to Kimi losing 10+ seconds and forcing him to pit early, not getting the advantage of a light car at that point.

If's and but's are fun, but usually they can go either way. Kimi and Massa appeared to be quite evenly matched based on live timing.