Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Monaco

DOD?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. DOD?

• Button
    • Rubens
    • Kimi
    • Massa
    • Webber
    • Nico
    • Nando
    • Bourdais
    • Other

Button won, so DOD to him. As far as I can see, nobody did anything special in the race. The race was pretty much done by Vettel holding back the bunch in the beginning, and Rubens (with worn-out tires?) holding back Kimi just before 1st pit stops.

Well was thinking of giving it to Button but Ferrari finally showed their content so I'll give it to Kimi for getting a podium. ;)

How come Alonso has a vote when he didn't do any better than Webber, Kimi or Massa? XD

Anyway, now I'm wondering why I voted Button when the guy that won a position without anyone having to retire was Barrichello... I wasn't expecting Kimi to manage to hold him up, but still...

How come Alonso has a vote when he didn't do any better than Webber, Kimi or Massa? XD

Anyway, now I'm wondering why I voted Button when the guy that won a position without anyone having to retire was Barrichello... I wasn't expecting Kimi to manage to hold him up, but still...

It was Muzza who voted for Alonso.

Yep. Clearly Button. He overcame having to drive one of the worst cars in the grid and battled on despite his clear mechanical handicap, passing at least 67 faster cars, and finally winning the race on FOOT. Fck the car. This man is a god.

Anyway.

Compared to last season, Button is actually a competent driver delivering competent drives. If only he had anyone else to race against, it would almost be worth pretending to care about the championship... no luck, though, the fix this time around is impossible to hide.

The Alonso vote is like a twitch some poster's got. Still, Alonso didn't do to bad considering what he is driving. Some worthy consistent laps somewhere there.

I expected more of Kimi. True pity but, at least, the Ferrari's seem to be getting on with the racing (at freaking last).

I liked Webber.

And I have to mention Force India because they are my bet for both championships next season... unless, naturally, Land Rover enters F1.

Compared to last season, Button is actually a competent driver delivering competent drives. If only he had anyone else to race against, it would almost be worth pretending to care about the championship... no luck, though, the fix this time around is impossible to hide.

Why do you think it's a fix? Can't it be something as simple as JB being head & shoulders above RB?

Why do you think it's a fix? Can't it be something as simple as JB being head & shoulders above RB?

He always has a fix in his posts... :P

Watching Webber out-perform Vettel makes me cry little tears of joy. Go, you old wombat!

I wasn't talking about JB and RB although, naturally, the jury is out on that one. And more so, since calls for absolute proof had not yet been made...

other - no fisi option

button was good, but he's the predictable choice and the predictable winner.

fisi did really well and since this is the only race in which FI have a chance, I have to applaud. 1 place off the points - so close.

That's why I call them ABF (Alonso's blind fans) they don't see anything but Alonso and he will get a vote as long as he started the race even if he crash at the first corner but don't worry he is heading to ferrari and ferrari is leaving F1.