Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brawngpteam.com

How Many Races Will Barrichello Win This Season?

How many races will Barrichello win this season?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many races will Barrichello win this season?

• 1 Race - I can do it, I can do it!
    • 2 Races - Oh Yeah, Ruben's is back
    • 3 Races - Who's your daddy?
    • 4+ Races - Am I dreaming?
    • 0 Races - But But, I have been driving for ever?!?!?

Once Button has sealed his title he will let him have just the one, other than that he won't have any other chances in the latter half of the season with Ferrari improving; the ice age is coming you know.

Brazil - Brawn will tell Jenson to be 2nd fiddle

Germany - Win outright

Turkey - Pit stops will decide it

... the ice age is coming you know.

Actually, it is late by some 2,000 years... regardless, it all amounts to adding insult to injury considering the countless prediction failures of the climate warming crowd.

Anyway.

If BGP is on target, RB might win but it would be by chance. Button is making no mistakes.

If BGP loses its edge, RB will have a better chance since it is questionable what Button might do under pressure.

Actually, it is late by some 2,000 years... regardless, it all amounts to adding insult to injury considering the countless prediction failures of the climate warming crowd.

Anyway.

If BGP is on target, RB might win but it would be by chance. Button is making no mistakes.

If BGP loses its edge, RB will have a better chance since it is questionable what Button might do under pressure.

Lets not get into that one again :P

Button's luck will run out sooner or later (not that any of his wins have come about by luck) and Rubens will probably be there to pick up the win. Otherwise, it looks like whatever he does he just cant beat Jenson at the moment.

So my vote is 1. Ferrari will get a few as well I think, in the 2nd half of the season