Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

It's (a?) Turkey!

Well, flagging enthusiasm, eh? Going by the free practice times, doesn't seem like the Brawny Virgins will knock up the rest of the field. Ross was right in predicting the Red Bulls to be faster than BGP. Let's see how it pans out.

Ah, this forum is really dying these days. I just hope for a good race to wake everyone up.

Anyway, as usual not a lot can be taken from practice. Brawn aren't looking that strong, but I've seen it all before in practice, and then Button ends up on pole anyway. Mclaren looking slightly better, I hope it lasts.

Ah, this forum is really dying these days. I just hope for a good race to wake everyone up.

Anyway, as usual not a lot can be taken from practice. Brawn aren't looking that strong, but I've seen it all before in practice, and then Button ends up on pole anyway. Mclaren looking slightly better, I hope it lasts.

I guess a one/two from Ferrari will be enough to wake us all up I am looking forward to see who gets the pole position tomorrow and how's leading the last lap on sunday.

I guess a one/two from Ferrari will be enough to wake us all up I am looking forward to see who gets the pole position tomorrow and how's leading the last lap on sunday.

this would be a nightmare! is not the way I like the most to wake up... :P

The Brawns were running test programmes all day long with race fuel on board. Ross and the team were happy with the times and the tests. I watched P1 and P2 online. No worries.

Such a good season. <_<

We already know the winner, the ethernal second, the promising third... I only enjoy watching the qualifying to see who's improved and most of the times the race is quite avoidable.

Ferrari are doing a good job and they might start winning soon. McLaren are not as bad as they did in Monaco. Renault are working hard... But it's too late for all of them.

Well, flagging enthusiasm, eh? Going by the free practice times, doesn't seem like the Brawny Virgins will knock up the rest of the field. Ross was right in predicting the Red Bulls to be faster than BGP. Let's see how it pans out.

Take a race to the boondocks and this is what you get. Crowds ARE needed at the race track to give it atmosphere, or else its just some cars going in circles...rather dull....and as such TV viewing drops. Though most are more interested in the whole FIA/FOTA thing to give a rats about the racing...

Surely you mean a McLaren one/two? Thats just a typo, right?

Barrichello or Webber to win.

Can't they both win on the day? Why oh why must we continually pick sides.....can't we all just get along? :P

toyota bringing lots of updates to turkey

new front wing, rear wing endplates, brand new diffuser (the top deck looks HUGE) and new front brake ducts (similiar to mclarens)

post-2943-1244246859_thumb.jpg

post-2943-1244246890_thumb.jpg

post-2943-1244246919_thumb.jpg

post-2943-1244246980_thumb.jpg

Seeing as how the Toyotas utterly failed last time round I will just reuse my prediction from monaco, I think the mistake I had made was that I was not thinking of the track but just of the drivers, i bet though that this time I will be spot on.

In a nut shell:

Starting grid:

Button

RB

Vettel

Trulli

Webber

Glock

At the start:

Both Redbulls will fail horribly like they do ever start and the order will be:

Button

RB

Trulli

Glock

Vettel

Webber

then Vettel and Webber will pass Glock. Meanwhile The Brawns will run away with it as Everybody else is two minutes slower than the Brawns as they Party Aboard the Trulli Train.

If the Train is a Rockin' don't come a Knockin'

Actually I see Trulli taking pole here. I know I've said that before, but I really see it happening this time. Watch me eat my words in 2 hours time.

I sense that Massa may take the win too.

I really hope so, because I forgot to do my PPP last race and so went for some pretty crazy picks this week. I could do well but more likely, my plan will go horribly wrong, the predictable winners will win and I'll be even more shafted than I am now.

Bring on qualli!

Wow, Vettel on pole, Brawn in a double diffuser Red Bull sandwich! Poor Hamilton, but in a terrible car, kinda like Nando as his brakes have issues, so it was'nt just Piquet being a sh1t driver as I have always predicted!

EDIT: I've also noticed that in the 2 races Vettel has gone on pole, he's won the races (Monza 2008, China 2009) that he took pole in so I have high hopes for winning the race but I've also remembered that the 2 poles he got were in the wet so it's gonna be 1 hell of a race!

Phew, finally Button's OCD of getting a pole at the death has been broken, never mind even if it could be just for this race. I hope Kimi & Massa can make short work of Trulli, else they've no chance of a win. Also, good work by Alonso & Kubica.

I still have no idea who you are, might be part of the reason. Eric? Rainmaster?

It's Rainmaster, Cav XD

Vettel on pole, all good :D:D Just hope Button doesn't pass him at the start *crosses fingers*. We're in for a cool race tomorrow :D

I think JB is where he needs to be. Let's wait for the weights.