Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

It's (a?) Turkey!

Actually I see Trulli taking pole here. I know I've said that before, but I really see it happening this time. Watch me eat my words in 2 hours time.

I sense that Massa may take the win too.

I really hope so, because I forgot to do my PPP last race and so went for some pretty crazy picks this week. I could do well but more likely, my plan will go horribly wrong, the predictable winners will win and I'll be even more shafted than I am now.

Bring on qualli!

****ity ****

EDIT - bollocks

Sutil in Q2 :lol:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but ... if McLaren don't improve, they could be a back-row team

Vettel a shade lighter.

Advantage Brawn.

Yup - 2 lap advantage. Unfortunately, Jens is on the dirty side of the grid and could get jumped by Rubens if he doesn't get Seb into Turn 1. He has his hands full tomorrow but he's up to it.

1. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 649.5

2. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 655.5

3. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 652.5

4. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 656

5. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 652

6. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 658

7. Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 654

8. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 644.5

9. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 660

10. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 664

11. Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber, 681.5

12. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 680.4

13. Timo Glock, Toyota, 689

14. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 665

15. Adrian Sutil, Force India, 668.5

16. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 696.5

17. Nelson Piquet, Renault, 689.6

18. Sebastien Buemi, Toro Rosso, 686.5

19. Giancarlo Fisichella, Force India, 688.5

20. Sebastien Bourdais, Toro Rosso, 701

Vettel and Alonso will stop very soon. Alonso needs to overtake Kimi, Massa and Truli or he'll get nothing in the end. And of course he will. Vettel needs to open a good gap or he could miss the podium.

From the weight it looks like Vettle is using his standard weight, he is always around the 649 mark and the brawns are always around the 655 mark

I didn't see this one coming but the race is not on Speed Channel today :angry: and I can't find it in any other channel :wacko: , I guess I will have to watch it on live timming only if I don't get a better option. :(

Look for an online feed Shumikonen :S

Sorry to hear that...

Almost race time!!

I didn't see this one coming but the race is not on Speed Channel today :angry: and I can't find it in any other channel :wacko: , I guess I will have to watch it on live timming only if I don't get a better option. :(
Here you go, BBC1 should be on there & it's probs 2 laps slow: http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/

Button made a move on Vettel!! Kimi slightly touched the back of Nando! Rubens trying to pass Kovy in 13th!!!!

Ah cmon where is everybody???

I am still tryin g to find an online feed to watch the race so far I only have audio and a still image of Alonso, just couldn't be worse, among all the drivers the put Alonso on my screen, I guess I will give up until 3pm which is the time when the race will be on tv here.

Now I see that commercial are working just fine they just block the race image.

OIt's on your local FOX station 3pmEST

It's kinda frustrating to see the real racing is provided by Piquet XD

The race is pretty much over by now :( I can only say: double ouch >.<