Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

It's (a?) Turkey!

Yet another master class from Button. That guy can do no wrong, it seems. If Webber continues to keep up his form & Red Bull cut a tenth or so per lap, we should be seeing him claim his maiden win this year. Vettel's charge proved too little, too late. Good drives by Trulli & Rosberg. About Ferrari, sigh. Was Monaco just a fluke? Oh dear why did they raise my hopes in the free practice!

An unsolicited advice: Don't waste money on sleeping pills.

Kimi - please leave now and go rallying, frankly, its getting embarassing.

Vettel - you have so much potential, but you need to get more experience

Lewis - the time at the back will do you some good

Rubens - please stop bitching about unfair advantages; we all know the truth

Fernando - oh dear is the car really that bad?

Nico - well done

Jenson - you have matured and its not all down to the car

Kimi - please leave now and go rallying, frankly, its getting embarassing.

Vettel - you have so much potential, but you need to get more experience

Lewis - the time at the back will do you some good

Rubens - please stop bitching about unfair advantages; we all know the truth

Fernando - oh dear is the car really that bad?

Nico - well done

Jenson - you have matured and its not all down to the car

It sounded to me like RB was bitching about his own mistakes, not unfair advantages. Though, I could be wrong :lol:

Well.. that was exciting.

Yes, I was enthralled.

If Silverstone follows the same pattern (and I expect it will) it'll be a sad swansong.

Brawn's 1st DNF and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy :lol:

If the fuel loads are the only aspect providing thrill... now that was a snore fest.

Only Rubenz and Kovy provided entertainment.

From now on I just concentrate on hoping for rain while keeping up a little hope that next season might be better.

This track is quite good with those cars. There was a lot more action on the track but most of it wasn't showed on TV :(

It appears to me that all of the drivers did excellent job today, even Nakajima and Piquet.

The only low point was Barichello's gearbox failure. If it wasn't for that things would've been a bit more exciting at the front today.

btw. I think some of you guys should try a bit of racing yourself, even karting for instance. Then you'll get to know how hard it is to put a tiny kart through it paces so it maybe could give you a picture what it's like with a full size F1 car. It really helps to appreciate F1 as it is.

I've achieved an impression that what most people would like to see, even among tf1 forum users is hundreds of meaningless overtakings and crashes every race - if that's the case then you should go and watch amateur destruction derby or low budged touring car race not F1 (cause it will never be up to your standards).

This track is quite good with those cars. There was a lot more action on the track but most of it wasn't showed on TV :(

It appears to me that all of the drivers did excellent job today, even Nakajima and Piquet.

The only low point was Barichello's gearbox failure. If it wasn't for that things would've been a bit more exciting at the front today.

btw. I think some of you guys should try a bit of racing yourself, even karting for instance. Then you'll get to know how hard it is to put a tiny kart through it paces so it maybe could give you a picture what it's like with a full size F1 car. It really helps to appreciate F1 as it is.

I've achieved an impression that what most people would like to see, even among tf1 forum users is hundreds of meaningless overtakings and crashes every race - if that's the case then you should go and watch amateur destruction derby or low budged touring car race not F1 (cause it will never be up to your standards).

Bah, if I wanted to see bad driving, I would sit by a road all day. Just want to see some decent action, there was a little in this race, but not as much as there has been in other races this season, I think.

Anyway, other than that I agree, F1 is not the series to watch for massive amounts of action.

Anyway, other than that I agree, F1 is not the series to watch for massive amounts of action.

I may be married to F1, but this is why DTM will always be my secret lover...

I just wish I could watch it in the U.S. while the season is still on. I wanna see Ralfie get hit by Pr

I have a feeling Brawn decided just to withdraw their car as there was no point in Rubens being out there as the chances of getting points were slim!

I have a feeling Brawn decided just to withdraw their car as there was no point in Rubens being out there as the chances of getting points were slim!

No one likes to see an old, bald man hitting other cars and crying. That's why they pulled him in.