Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Happy Birthday Argento

The guy's pose is anything but sexy,but I appreciate the effort,Argento! :lol:

The guy's pose is anything but sexy,but I appreciate the effort,Argento! :lol:

I promise to make it better the next time... maybe some Cristiano Ronaldo pic?

I promise to make it better the next time... maybe some Cristiano Ronaldo pic?

:lol: Tbh I'm starting to hate CR,with all this hype and all the press and all this RMadrid thing.(I hate RM to death) Come on,96 millions???

Burn in hell!!!!

:lol:

:lol: Tbh I'm starting to hate CR,with all this hype and all the press and all this RMadrid thing.(I hate RM to death) Come on,96 millions???

:lol:

I hate it too... how can somebody earn such a lot of money? Florentino is crazy, Florentino is crazy, la, la, la! But be carefull: the Real has Kaka! And HE is THE PLAYER!

Sexy male pics are only MY PICS!!!!! ;)

You know what the answer to your post is,don't you?

PROVE IT!!!! :D

Elgo. Here is a sexy pic of Canadian guy who loooves his Tim Hortons for you: http://twitpic.com/9xcky. I hope it makes up for the pain and injustice Argento has caused you by posting that other pic.

Elgo. Here is a sexy pic of Canadian guy who loooves his Tim Hortons for you: http://twitpic.com/9xcky. I hope it makes up for the pain and injustice Argento has caused you by posting that other pic.

:lol: That guy just does not give a Sh#t............about his health.

:wub: Woooo see Argento?Eric knows what I like.

(Btw,you could have smiled for the pic!Way too serious!!)(Although I must admit it does give you an interesting look ;) )

:wub: Woooo see Argento?Eric knows what I like.

(Btw,you could have smiled for the pic!Way too serious!!)(Although I must admit it does give you an interesting look ;) )

bahhhh!!! he is only a pretty face!

I hate it too... how can somebody earn such a lot of money? Florentino is crazy, Florentino is crazy, la, la, la! But be carefull: the Real has Kaka! And HE is THE PLAYER!

He crashed his Ferrari and brought a Bentley Conti GTC on the same day! :( .....and all he does is kick balls. :( ......

He crashed his Ferrari and brought a Bentley Conti GTC on the same day! :( .....and all he does is kick balls. :( ......

He got depressed that the 360 is crap now & a Lexus is just as fast (IS-F). Conti GTC?? Kinda moving up the ladder, in sophistication for sure!