Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

2009 24 Hours Of Le Mans

Getting excited about it now! Will Peugeot finally win??? Here's the live feed, for free (use unless you have Sky digital)! You have to pay

I was reading about new rules: Audi made a new car and Peugeot made and evolution of their 908. Now the diesel powered car will have 30 kg ballast and a new size air intake. I would like to see if the gap with fuel powered cars vanish.

Peugeot was working hard on reliability and traction control (both aquiles heel of the 908). The traction control caused serius problems during the rain allowing Audi to reduce the 908 advantage and win the race last year. Audi has a winner in hands but is a new car... you never known.

My Predictions:

LMP1: #8 Pug

LMP2: #33 Essex Porsche

GT1: #63 Vette

GT2: #82 Risi Ferrari

Congrats 3 out of 4! Impressive! Sorry Audi maybe next year...

Great race, a few unexpected crashes, #17 Pesca Pug, #5 Team Goh Porsche! Stayed up for the whole thing, dozed off for a bit but overall a good race! Peugeot finally win!

These ex F1 drivers seem pretty decent at it eh.
Not Narain! Josh the Bosh is pretty decent & Bourdais was pretty quick but Montagny kicks a$$ in that Pug!

Audi, lacked the luck they got the last year: Peugeot as in 2007, 2008 and 2009 is still faster. With no rain and reliability problems from Peugeot the Audis had no chance at all.

I

Risi 2 wins in a row & amazingly the Krohn Ferrari finished 3rd, or 4th & Tracy Krohn was the worst driver in the whole race, that's right even worse than Patrick Dempsey!