Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

2010 Entry List

The FIA entry list:

SCUDERIA FERRARI MARLBORO FERRARI

SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO STR TBA

RED BULL RACING RED BULL RACING TBA

AT&T WILLIAMS WILLIAMS TOYOTA

FORCE INDIA F1 TEAM FORCE INDIA MERCEDES

CAMPOS GRAND PRIX CAMPOS COSWORTH

MANOR GRAND PRIX MANOR COSWORTH

TEAM US F1 TEAM US F1 COSWORTH

VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES* McLAREN MERCEDES

BMW SAUBER F1 TEAM* BMW SAUBER

RENAULT F1 TEAM* RENAULT

PANASONIC TOYOTA RACING* TOYOTA

BRAWN GP FORMULA ONE TEAM* BRAWN TBA

*These five teams have submitted conditional entries.The FIA has invited them to lift those conditions following further discussions to be concluded not later than close of business on Friday 19 June.

The maximum number of cars permitted to enter the 2010 Championship has been increased to 26, two being entered by each competitor. Pending completion of the discussions referred to above, further due diligence is currently taking place on other potential entries.

comments?

Where are Prodrive? Interesting. Input, Sean?

Those 3 new teams declared that they would race regardless of budget cap!

I feel somwhat let down by all of this. Here I was hoping for an implosion....or an explosion....or some sort of plosion....but ended up like a cheap bag of fireworks...all promises and glittery packaging on the outside, and a fizzer on the inside. Where's the new race series? Why hasn't Max thrown himself under a bus for the good of the sport? Short changed.

Oh well...back to the racing. Zzzzzzzzz

And yes...where is Prodrive?

Goes to prove that the media talks a lot of rubbish, and sucker people along the way

I feel somwhat let down by all of this. Here I was hoping for an implosion....or an explosion....or some sort of plosion....but ended up like a cheap bag of fireworks...all promises and glittery packaging on the outside, and a fizzer on the inside. Where's the new race series? Why hasn't Max thrown himself under a bus for the good of the sport? Short changed.

The prophet predicted there will be no new race series ^_^ Pay more attention to the prophet and you shall learn a lot :P

Where are Prodrive? Interesting. Input, Sean?

Bottled again. As I have said elsewhere, they're looking for bargain basement racing - period. That FOTA are asking the WMSC and the FIA Senate to get involved now is the right move. It won't do much but it could unnerve Max somewhat if both bodies agreed to mediate. To be honest, another week will make little difference to Ferrari - they're going to be in court for months, methinks. Mercedes, Macca and BGP need to get their heads around this fast. RBR/STR need to get sorted too. Renault, Toyota and BMW may see this as an opportunity to step out for a while.

The prophet predicted there will be no new race series ^_^ Pay more attention to the prophet and you shall learn a lot :P

In 2010? No, there won't be. In 2012? There probably will, unless Max stands down.

:lol: dude, you are funny, I'm laughing my a## off over here...

This is far from over. Max blinked and extended deadline for a week. He has also chosen only those new teams that would agree on no cap rules, so I believe that he is ready to sign whatever FOTA offers just not to be known as the "man who killed F1". Do not underestimate vanity.

Unconditional entries: if he has not accepted Ferrari, RB and STR, then he would confirm that there is no obligation for those teams to race in F1. It could be used against FIA/FOM in the court.

Breakaway: even if Ferrari turns to be obliged to race in F1, he can field two dummy cars to Max's races run by Marc Gene and Luca Badoer and 6 mechanics; paint cars in purple and thus fullfil contract obligations. It would be ultimate cost saving :D . Ferrari can at the same time race in another series with its full commitment and with its top drivers.

When the FIA opened entries for the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship, it received applications from 15 potential new teams.

All of those entries underwent a stringent due diligence process to ensure that new teams have the required level of funding, resources, experience and technical expertise to compete at the highest level of motor sport. Three of those teams have been confirmed for 2010 and further due diligence is currently taking place on other potential entries.

Detailed below is information about each of the new teams that will compete in the Championship from next year.

Campos Grand Prix

Company Name: Campos Meta

Team Name: Campos Grand Prix

Team Principal: Adri

This is far from over. Max blinked and extended deadline for a week. He has also chosen only those new teams that would agree on no cap rules, so I believe that he is ready to sign whatever FOTA offers just not to be known as the "man who killed F1". Do not underestimate vanity.

Unconditional entries: if he has not accepted Ferrari, RB and STR, then he would confirm that there is no obligation for those teams to race in F1. It could be used against FIA/FOM in the court.

Breakaway: even if Ferrari turns to be obliged to race in F1, he can field two dummy cars to Max's races run by Marc Gene and Luca Badoer and 6 mechanics; paint cars in purple and thus fullfil contract obligations. It would be ultimate cost saving :D . Ferrari can at the same time race in another series with its full commitment and with its top drivers.

Astute and IMHO, correct. Also, very funny - I am sure Badoer and Gene would love a run out.

EDIT: Typo

Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Pasteurised hills, elevator ridiculous mice???? :D

Its no good, he's gone senile - not only is he only conversing in Latin, he is also "speaking in tongues" :D

I blame all that Argentinian Corned Beef, full of prions...

I said Prions, not Prius! :)

In response to the erroneous statement made today by FIA, the Formula One Teams Association (FOTA) wishes to underline that the entries of all its members - excluding the temporarily suspended Force India and Williams - have been submitted to the FIA as conditional entries.

The entries to the 2010 FIA F1 Championship submitted by BMW-Sauber, BrawnGP, Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault, Toro Rosso and Toyota were based upon conditions that have still yet to be met.

FOTA will continue to act constructively on resolving differences with the FIA. Regrettably FOTA is being forced to outline in detail our objections to the new arbitrary FIA proposals and we will release details of our concerns in the near future which will constructively explain why the FIA's proposals are bad for the future of Formula One, the jobs of those employed within the motor-racing industry and especially the millions of loyal fans who are dismayed and confused at the internal bickering within our sport.

FOTA reaffirms the unity and strength of its members, welcomes the three new F1 entrants announced today and remains committed to work with all the bodies of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile to resolve our differences.

SOURCE: FOTA

Escalation:

The members of the Board of the European Automobile Manufacturer

I guess somebody has to write it: ;)

"Change of governance" is call for Max Mosley resignation!

The prophet predicted there will be no new race series ^_^Pay more attention to the prophet and you shall learn a lot :P

I agree.

<h2 class="uppercase clear">European carmakers call for Max to step down</h2>

Friday 12th June 2009

Max-Mosley_2307369.jpgMax Mosley is facing a call to stand down as FIA president as the motor manufacturers of Europe threw their weight behind the Formula One Teams' Association.

Mosley is fully expected to confirm later this month he is to stand for re-election later this year, for what would be a fifth term in office.

But in the wake of his bitter battle with FOTA these past few weeks with regard to next season's regulations, his leadership is being brought into question - and not for the first time.

The war with FOTA prompted an urgent board meeting of the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association, who incorporate 15 of the continent's major motor companies.

The ACEA members include BMW, DAF Trucks, Daimler, FIAT, Ford of Europe, GM Europe, Jaguar Land Rover, MAN Nutzfahrzeuge, Porsche, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Renault, Scania, Toyota Motor Europe, Volvo and Volkswagen.

In support of FOTA, the ACEA "have concluded the current governance system cannot continue."

In addition, they state: "ACEA has come to the conclusion the FIA needs a modernised and transparent governance system and processes, including the revision of its constitution, to ensure the voice of its members, worldwide motorsport competitors and motorists are properly reflected.

"The ACEA members support the activities and objectives of the Formula One Teams' Association to establish stable governance, clear and transparent rules which are common to all competitors to achieve cost reductions including a proper attribution of revenues to the F1 teams, in order to deliver a sustainable attractive sport for the worldwide public.

"Unless these objectives are met, BMW, Ferrari, Mercedes, Renault and Toyota, along with the other teams, are determined to find an alternative way to practice this sport in a manner which provides clarity, certainty of rules and administration, and a fair allocation of revenues to the competing teams."

The inference is clear: Mosley must go, and a time for a new FIA regime is at hand or otherwise a breakaway series will be organised.

The ACEA's position comes on a day when the FIA provoked further controversy with the announcement of next year's line-up, most notably with Ferrari's inclusion against their wishes.

Ferrari have made it clear they have no desire to compete in next year's Championship until, in their own words, "the condition of its entry are satisfied."

Ferrari maintain Mosley has failed to meet those conditions and is "in violation of Ferrari's rights under a written agreement with the FIA."

Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso have also confirmed their loyalty to FOTA, despite the FIA granting them an unconditional entry.

As for McLaren, Renault, Toyota, BMW Sauber and Brawn GP, they have been given an extra week's grace to submit their own unconditional entries, otherwise the FIA will return to the pool of potential new entrants.

FOTA's main gripe concerns Mosley's governance, and the unilateral manner in which he announced a voluntary

as far as i see it there are only two options left. Max steps down, the rules get put back the way they were and the teams join back up or within the next few years we see another series