Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Just Do It

The FIA has never listen to us the fans before so why would they start now especially with us agreeing FOTA.

I remember the last one I signed was to keep the Minardi name when Red Bull bought the team. That didn't happen :lol:

Will not make the slightest difference.

...but I enjoy fooling myself that it might :)

The thing that scares me is not Max and Bernie, but the fact that there is no better alternative. Who is going to save us from them? A motley disunited bunch of clueless manufacturers? Agenda driven websites? The CVC who have dragged F1 into a big hole of debt? The oil sheiks who like watching cars right now, but might switch to c#ck wrestling in the future? We need a Kerry Packer in F1.

Oh boy! this is getting crazy :D ....last year Max was spanked for his scandal and he returned with more strength, this year he is getting spanked for his new rules, lets see if FOTA can wrestle him out...

If he agrees with FOTA, he is going to be lynched by some of the new teams who signed in, if he doesn't FOTA will lynch him. I cant belive, in this so called modern, civilized and developed times, they let a tyrant rule a such a big organization and get away with it... <_<

Less of the L word, you sound like maure.

He does seem to leave something for us...doesn't he? :lol:

Hope he doesn't comeback to lynch me for using his words.... :P

I would sign the petition, but having read it I don't actually agree with it.

So I won't :-)

He does seem to leave something for us...doesn't he? :lol:

Hope he doesn't comeback to lynch me for using his words.... :P

Where's maure these days? These forums aint fun without him!

It is a point that we need a credible alternative to Max and Bernie.

I doubt there is one.

There should be. They might not wake up any day soon.

There should be. They might not wake up any day soon.

The best thing is to break up, because its not just Max who is making the decisions, its others in the lower ranks who bring ideas and stuffs, which Max sees,and then says, 'Meh...lets do it!'.

The best thing is to break up, because its not just Max who is making the decisions, its others in the lower ranks who bring ideas and stuffs, which Max sees,and then says, 'Meh...lets do it!'.

I think that both Mosley and Bernie are kinds of people who do not encourage any initiative or ideas from people that work for them. They are in love with themselves.

Where's maure these days? These forums aint fun without him!

And where's Formula One these days? It's gone, only Max&Bernie's TV sets show the SHOW.

Great season, we all know who the winner will be.

Fantastic!

And where's Formula One these days? It's gone, only Max&Bernie's TV sets show the SHOW.

Great season, we all know who the winner will be.

Fantastic!

True, but maybe Vettel might get close! Its happened in WRC this year, Loeb won the 1st 5 rounds, then @ rally Sardinia, finished down in 4th & had a big crash @ Acropolis Greek rally! Now there's only 7 points between him & Mikko Hirvonen so the F1 season aint over till the fat b1tch sings!

True, but maybe Vettel might get close! Its happened in WRC this year, Loeb won the 1st 5 rounds, then @ rally Sardinia, finished down in 4th & had a big crash @ Acropolis Greek rally! Now there's only 7 points between him & Mikko Hirvonen so the F1 season aint over till the fat b1tch sings!

Now, who is the fat bitch?