Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

British Gp 2009: Practice, Qualifying & Race

Well seems like there's not much talk so might as well do one thread for all the sessions... NP spun early on and some close battles on track finding some space.

Current top 3: JT, RB, JB

MW just blitzed everyone going 8 tenths faster with a 19.682, he's gone well here before and this is not one of Button's better circuits so a good opportunity for Webber to score his first win.

No idea what to expect this weekend.

One can only hope for a good race and no matter what happens off track, F1 needs to continue to thrill and excite in whatever form for the next sixty years.

I think it will.

MW just blitzed everyone going 8 tenths faster with a 19.682, he's gone well here before and this is not one of Button's better circuits so a good opportunity for Webber to score his first win.

I'm with you Kay in that i've got a feeling this could be the GP Mark breaks through for that first victory.

Dave Ryan seems to be back in the loop & touting for work. Has been in both Ferrari & Toro Rosso motorhomes.

Dave Ryan seems to be back in the loop & touting for work. Has been in both Ferrari & Toro Rosso motorhomes.

Or is he some 'new information' coming to light. Surely F1 can only manage one mess at a time...

I'm at the races and flitting around. This new series may be gamesmanship. I don't know. Bernie walked past me earlier, ashen-grey and brushing everyone off. NTech have pulled out, citing Max/FIA as a highly unstable element and the main reason for not wanting to participate. P2 - Brawn are sandbagging - believe me. Later.

Red Bul's doing very well! See, the F1 season can suddenly change in the wrong direction to the dominant team e.g. Citroen & Seb Loeb WRC this year!

The helicopters have woken Mrs dribbler. She loves British Grand Prix weekend.

Practice 3 - 10 mins left - Vettel looking to get a 3rd no 1 spot of the weekend. Will he convert it into a pole?

NOPE - Rosberg, Naka and Trul went for glory in the last 5 mins.

Q1 in 40 mins! If you guys can't watch it on TV, im sure BBC iPlayer can show it or try justin.tv & search British GP, I can assure you there'll be someone showing it!

So, pole for Vettel, Barrichello is second and Webber in third because Kimi was drunk on track (will they make him start 5 places behind?). Button in 6th. Is it me or it's the first time Rubens gets to outqualify him this year? Well, he'll start backwards anyway...

Kimi must be punished for dreaming and drunk while driving. :lol:

I don't like your name and I don't like your comment, that doesn't mean that I think what you say is not true or wrong, it's just that I feel some kind of rejection toward Schumi and Kimi but I'll give you another chance, do the same with Alonso, once you said something bad against Alonso I wouldn't mind even if you say something bad about me :P

PS: Ojala llueva ma

So, pole for Vettel, Barrichello is second and Webber in third because Kimi was drunk on track (will they make him start 5 places behind?). Button in 6th. Is it me or it's the first time Rubens gets to outqualify him this year? Well, he'll start backwards anyway...

:blink:

Vettel is 4 laps longer than Rubens - astonishing pole time. Jenson looked very agitated after Q3, storming about at the back of the garage. Had a very slippery car in the last sector from what I could see. If the track warms up and he finds some grip, he should make the podium. He certainly seems fired up enough.