Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Silverstone

DOD??  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Whos your driver of the day??

• Vettel
    • Webber
    • Rubens
    • Massa
    • Nico
    • Button
    • Trulli
    • Kimi
    • Other

vettel

no multi choice :(

would like to vote massa and rosberg for pretty respectable performances too

nice to see brawn getting pushed - might it be a more competitive second half to the season? let's hope so.

It looked like he was driving a Renault Clio S1600 rally car than an R29! :lol: Same story with Lewis!

Fisi made a great pass on both of them at the same time, I really enjoyed this race even when it wasn't on TV and I was loosing the signal and changing online channel to keep watching.

Rosberg. He was held up for most of the race and was on for a podium at one point. Vettel just had to aim and drive.

Vettel, it was a very good performance. Plus he did the Schumi podium leap, he earned my vote right there!

Followed by Massa.

where are you buttonhisterics? suddenly the man one step above the rest is 2 step below? Do Ross give Rubinho the same machinery for the first time? Jokes apart i can see some some trouble on BrawnGP horizon... the must continue developing the car athe same rate of RedBull. I predict aclose second parof the WC between redBull and BGP and MacLaren And Rrenault and Williams and Ferrari. Well Macca and Reno just to close the track in the afternoon, williams and Ferrari in the midfield...

DOD? Fisico. His move over Nando and Heidfield (both BMW were moving chicanes!) was superb and he was close to the point with a Force India! The rest drove as fast as their respective cars. Boring race, out of date track.

Lewis for doing a doughnut at the end of what could be the last Silverstone Gp in a long time.

Lewis for doing a doughnut at the end of what could be the last Silverstone Gp in a long time.

Ditto.

Still, dougnuts look better when you win... I'd be thinking that if I were Lewis.

Still, dougnuts look better when you win... I'd be thinking that if I were Lewis.

It was still a lovely gesture and his way of showing the fans where his heart is.

Loved how Fisi overtook both Hamie and Alonso at a corner...they looked like they stood still....

That was the highlight of the race, this showed that Fifi is Worldchampion material as he overtook three world titles in a single move.

That was the highlight of the race, this showed that Fifi is Worldchampion material as he overtook three world titles in a single move.

Hardly. They were massively slow by compromising each other. Fisi's move was opportunistic and typical of a cunning old hand, but not wheel twiddly-tastic.

Errmmm............wasn't it Alonso and Heidfeld that Fisi overtook :eusa_think: