Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Michael Jackson Dead

this is exactly what i said. nice music. but i dont like the rest.

you see now we are in the same page and changing the subjet last night I saw a beautiful sail boat from brasil in Baltimore, Inner Harbor her name is Cisne Branco and it had a really big brazilian flag, here is the news about it http://www.examiner.com/a-782097~Cisne_Bra...is_weekend.html BTW I didn't see the India one, but I will go again to take some pictures, I like that kind of boats.

Never liked his music much, but as far as the rest goes how can anyone possibly say with certainty that everything that was said about him was true? I've always said (long before he died) that whilst he was stupid and ill-advised I never actually believed he was a kiddy-fiddler. Unfortunately that's what people want these days- a good pedophile story to get everybody riled up with fake anger- that's why people read the red tops since they're full of nothing else.

When all's said and done the jokes will go around and be forgotten. A generation down the line and he'll be remembered for the right reasons. And for now I think public reaction is a better measure of his net worth to the world than the sketchy stories of a few gold-digging mothers.

Having said all that.....

MJ's girlfriend is said to be devastated by the news of his death, '1st my parents leave me in Portugal, now this...'

......that is genius.

Actually we all have bad parts, one have a worse part than others but if we don't give everyone a chance to change then there is no hope for humankind, one way or the other we all have a bad part and I am sorry to say this, maybe a lot of you will disagree but that's the way it is, noone is better than the other we are just different, I know about killer who became a very good person and a lot of good people who has disapointed the world, Michael Jackson was the greastest like I said and nothing he did in his personal life could change the records he set and the great concerts he used to give and this is something I've been saying for years, what he achieved is going to be in history forever no matter what and I think that noone is going to sell as many records as he did, not only because of piracy...

Exactly. Schumi became the Stig.

It's not worth much, unless you are overly concerned about how his rotting remains rest. Either way they will decompose thanks to flesh eating bacteria :D

Isn't RIP religion-ish for 'hey I wasn't that nice to that dude, hope his soul doesn't come back to haunt me' :P

Why is this still top news on BBC?

At least it provides an excellent chance for some dark humour :D

MJ's girlfriend is said to be devastated by the news of his death, '1st my parents leave me in Portugal, now this...'

Refreshing as ever.

:laughing:

I actually can't believe people are dragging up the bad aspects of his life! No one really knows what happened with the children, but I actually do think he was completely innocent. He was a child himself, he never had the chance to have a true childhood and to grow up properly due to always being thrusted into the limelight by his parents when he was young. I'm not sure what the hell happened, but then would a man be so stupid as to openly admit to sleeping with children if it wasn't innocent??? Not only that people forget all the good he did! He gave SO much to charity, the Neverland ranch was supposed to be an escape for kids who had tough lives, cancer etc!

Musically you cannot deny his genius. He was a true entertainer, and his music was among the best ever recorded during his peak! So please lets focus on the good, and not the bad, and let the man rest in peace. He brought joy to millions after all!

I actually can't believe people are dragging up the bad aspects of his life! No one really knows what happened with the children, but I actually do think he was completely innocent. He was a child himself, he never had the chance to have a true childhood and to grow up properly due to always being thrusted into the limelight by his parents when he was young. I'm not sure what the hell happened, but then would a man be so stupid as to openly admit to sleeping with children if it wasn't innocent??? Not only that people forget all the good he did! He gave SO much to charity, the Neverland ranch was supposed to be an escape for kids who had tough lives, cancer etc!

Musically you cannot deny his genius. He was a true entertainer, and his music was among the best ever recorded during his peak! So please lets focus on the good, and not the bad, and let the man rest in peace. He brought joy to millions after all!

Clearly, he touched you.

I actually can't believe people are dragging up the bad aspects of his life!

I never get this. Why is it before someone snuffs it, you can say anything you want, but then once they join the "choir invisible" they become saints? Tell it like it is, he was what he was, like all of us a mixture of good and bad.

No one really knows what happened with the children, but I actually do think he was completely innocent. He was a child himself, he never had the chance to have a true childhood and to grow up properly due to always being thrusted into the limelight by his parents when he was young. I'm not sure what the hell happened, but then would a man be so stupid as to openly admit to sleeping with children if it wasn't innocent??? Not only that people forget all the good he did! He gave SO much to charity, the Neverland ranch was supposed to be an escape for kids who had tough lives, cancer etc!

People always forget he was a grown man when he did this. Just imagine if your male next-door neighbour slept with local 12 year old boys and when caught, used the excuse: "I had a terrible childhood and I'm still a child inside, I never grew up...." I don't imagine a lot of people would believe him or feel a lot of sympathy! People are letting their love of his music blur his odd personal habits....

I do feel sympathy for MJ as he had a rotten life and I do believe in many ways he was emotionally immature. I think the reality was that he was a deeply conflicted person with a lot of mental issues. I do think he knew what he was doing. He should have had help.

However my old art teacher when I was a kiddy had a theory that artists produce their best work when depressed/stressed - maybe if he wasn't as messed up, he wouldn't have created some of the things he did?

Well, I have to say, that if it was my son, I could never have been bought off.

Agreed. The whole thing always reeked of a bit of bulls##t to me. Yep he slept with kids which is obviously inappropriate. But I reckon the parents of those kids saw that as a great opportunity to get rich. Otherwise, like you said, they could never have been bought off.

RIP to the strange but very talented guy.

Agreed. The whole thing always reeked of a bit of bulls##t to me. Yep he slept with kids which is obviously inappropriate. But I reckon the parents of those kids saw that as a great opportunity to get rich. Otherwise, like you said, they could never have been bought off.

RIP to the strange but very talented guy.

An opportunity that either arose or manufactured...

I didn't like MJ particularly but his songs were always nice to hear!

With him dying and -now- looking back to that situation, even though I have no desire of defending him or anything, I 'm starting to think his was set-up.

All those millions the kid's parents could get just by threatening to reveal to the prees their son was on the same bed as MJ must have been tempting!

People have done a lot worse for far less...

Then again I haven't really looked into it carefully, it's just my current view on this!

RIP Michael jackson..

You were a special guy, that's for sure!

Clearly, he touched you.

:lol:

But anyways, I got to agree with Ben, Jez, Paul and Tiffosi......

I don't think people will let him rest in peace, they are going to keep dragging his good and bad things about his life and lotsa conspiracy theories sorrounding his death...

I totally agree.

The friendship between Jackson and Evan Chandler broke down. Sometime afterwards, Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over"

The stress of the allegations also caused Jackson to stop eating, and he lost a significant amount of weight.[90] With his health in decline, Jackson's friends and legal advisers took over his defense and finances; they called on him to settle the allegations out of court, believing that he could not endure a lengthy trial

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson

People always forget he was a grown man when he did this. Just imagine if your male next-door neighbour slept with local 12 year old boys and when caught, used the excuse: "I had a terrible childhood and I'm still a child inside, I never grew up...." I don't imagine a lot of people would believe him or feel a lot of sympathy! People are letting their love of his music blur his odd personal habits....

I do feel sympathy for MJ as he had a rotten life and I do believe in many ways he was emotionally immature. I think the reality was that he was a deeply conflicted person with a lot of mental issues. I do think he knew what he was doing. He should have had help.

However my old art teacher when I was a kiddy had a theory that artists produce their best work when depressed/stressed - maybe if he wasn't as messed up, he wouldn't have created some of the things he did?

But then how would you feel, if you find out the parents of the said boys had been bought off? Personally, I think you would not only want justice for your own child, but to also make sure he never did anything to another child............if it were true.

He did obviously have a lot of issues, though. I am not sure he ever used the excuse of still being a child inside, I think it's just our perception of what happened to him. I think he just lived his life however the hell he wanted to live it.

Personally, I'm not a fan of MJ. I like a few of his songs and I think some of his dancing/videos were great, but that's all really.

nice post Mr Ben....let's remember, genuises are never really normal, as was the case with MJ. You'de be suprised what the others did!

I used the excuse that he probably never truly grew up as it was always obvious, and I think it was probably almost a mental disorder. Nonetheless I never truly believed the stories of him molesting children, it seems any one who is truly a loving caring human still always has to have a bad side, he may have been truly innocent, but the media could not resist as usual, bringing someone huge down! They certainly succeeded but at the end of the day his music and his legend will live on like all great artists!!! I am starting to feel maybe he is better off in death, he can finally have peace that I expect he craved in life!

Oh and for the record I'm not a MJ fan, I like a few of his songs but I'm no fan, but I did and do respect the man for his back catalog of quite incredible music, even if it isn't my cup of tea!

Michael Joseph Jackson, may you finally get in death what you never got in life... peace!

I used the excuse that he probably never truly grew up as it was always obvious, and I think it was probably almost a mental disorder. Nonetheless I never truly believed the stories of him molesting children, it seems any one who is truly a loving caring human still always has to have a bad side, he may have been truly innocent, but the media could not resist as usual, bringing someone huge down! They certainly succeeded but at the end of the day his music and his legend will live on like all great artists!!! I am starting to feel maybe he is better off in death, he can finally have peace that I expect he craved in life!

Oh and for the record I'm not a MJ fan, I like a few of his songs but I'm no fan, but I did and do respect the man for his back catalog of quite incredible music, even if it isn't my cup of tea!

Michael Joseph Jackson, may you finally get in death what you never got in life... peace!

You've brought a lump to my throat. ....nice post again!

I'm so grateful for the memories, when I was young I dreamed and imagined that I could be like him, the guy was just magical.....

Clearly, he touched you.

:D mwa ha ha

You've brought a lump to my throat. ..

Under the circumstances, do you want to re-word that Brad?

It's nothing like as sad as when JC (Jim, of course) died, get over it already.

EDIT: Whilst I'm here, can admin please fill in 50% of my 'warn status', maybe defcon 3 would be nice, it's sooo embarrassing having an empty one.

And why has no-one else got it? I can think of a couple of people that are slightly more obnoxious than moi. Or do I have to say c#ck, c#ckpit, c#ck au vin, c#cky bugger and c#cked up?

I just want to be able to watch trashy manufactured pop music again on the music channels instead of putting up with MJ all evening.

.....oh wait a minute.... that didn't come out right. :P

After a discussion with my younger brother and nephews here are my polemic point of view:

Michael Jackson was a very good dancer and and excellent coreographist; a visionary with a almost infalible sense of the music business. He made hit after hit or at least was part of hits -when he was 5 or 10 is almost unbeliable he was a in charge- with his family. He was the king of pop and one of the best pop singers. But is he -or was a genius?

Not for me. why? I think genius is a very devaluated word. There were only a few genius in the human history, and in my opinion genius are only those who excel in the pinnacle of their activity. Examples? The F1 of the singers is the opera, so in my vision sopranos a tenors can be genius because they excel at the more dificult a human being can do. The same for dancers: the difference between Michael Jackson capabilities as a dancer and -for example- Mikail Baryschnikov is the same as drivig capabilities of Valentino Rossi and the local paperboy on his scooter! Michael excelled at the low level of the music chain. And that

After a discussion with my younger brother and nephews here are my polemic point of view:

Michael Jackson was a very good dancer and and excellent coreographist; a visionary with a almost infalible sense of the music business. He made hit after hit or at least was part of hits -when he was 5 or 10 is almost unbeliable he was a in charge- with his family. He was the king of pop and one of the best pop singers. But is he -or was a genius?

Not for me. why? I think genius is a very devaluated word. There were only a few genius in the human history, and in my opinion genius are only those who excel in the pinnacle of their activity. Examples? The F1 of the singers is the opera, so in my vision sopranos a tenors can be genius because they excel at the more dificult a human being can do. The same for dancers: the difference between Michael Jackson capabilities as a dancer and -for example- Mikail Baryschnikov is the same as drivig capabilities of Valentino Rossi and the local paperboy on his scooter! Michael excelled at the low level of the music chain. And that

Brad, I think you're cool.... but....

Michael Jackson was no genius. He was part of the Jackson 5, was signed by Quincy Jones, and thus made into the biggest pop star in the history of pop music.

Michael Jackson was the worlds best pop music performer no doubt. He did have undeniable talent, but that does not make him a genius.

I luff you don't shout at me lol.

Hopefully people remember him for the better reasons.

R.I.P

Hopefully people remember him for the better reasons.

R.I.P

We all remember him for Billy Jean and Thriller among many of his songs and for the good dancing moments.

RIP and tks, Michael!

Brad, I think you're cool.... but....

Michael Jackson was no genius. He was part of the Jackson 5, was signed by Quincy Jones, and thus made into the biggest pop star in the history of pop music.

Michael Jackson was the worlds best pop music performer no doubt. He did have undeniable talent, but that does not make him a genius.

I luff you don't shout at me lol.

well, ahem....if ya think I'm cool that sort-off cools me down enough not to shout at ya :lol: