Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Michael Jackson Dead

Well I am not his biggest fan, but I absolutely LOVE some of his songs, and as a performer, singer, dancer, he was just incredible. I am actually shocked at how sad I am about the loss for his fans and especially his family and children. Like I said, I think it is obvious his heart was always in the right place and I wish the media could focus on the good things and not drag up all the Sh#t about him. Daily Mail even had an article questioning his sexuality! I mean, WTF! Leave the poor man in peace. CELEBRATE his life, and everything he did for so many.

I shall now return to listening to Off The Wall!

Yeah, it just depends what definition of genius you use. Was MJ a genius? Well, he probably influenced the world of music significantly and he certainly excelled in his career to levels that are very rarely seen - if news of your death causes Google to crash then you certainly meant something to a lot of people. I think he was at least a virtuoso performer.

Genius or not, I am pretty sure there won't be anyother like him, it is easier to see several drivers braking all Shumi's record than a single performer braking MJ's.

it is easier to see several drivers braking all Shumi's record than a single performer braking MJ's.

I'd naturally disagree. I hate when this sort of thing happens, it's Jade Goody all over again. When she was alive most people didn't like her, and then when she dies, she's turned into some sort of Godess.

MJ wasn't the most popular figure around, not in his last year, and i to find it stupid to call him a "genious". Einstein was a genious, not MJ. He wrote occasional good songs and sold quite a few records, and that's a good acheivement, but for my mind, you don't have to be a genious to do that. Likewise you don't have to be a genious to be a 7 times world champion, just incredibly naturally gifted. The same applies with MJ.

Nevertheless he'll be missed worldwide, R.I.P.

Genius or not, I am pretty sure there won't be anyother like him, it is easier to see several drivers braking all Shumi's record than a single performer braking MJ's.

Gonna figure out now who you really are!

Gonna figure out now who you really are!

I just figured that Rainmaster is now El Maestro!

Still doesn't make Jacko genius. :lol:

Oh great we have another "boy" lover on the forum now.

Jackson was just flat out strange, full stop!!!

This just in, the state of California has denied the Jackson family from cremating the body as they don't allow the burnning of plastic.

Did Michael Jackson have anything to do with F1?

He raced for Jordan few years ago if I remember correctly... Eddie wanted more exposure for his low-budget can't-get-anywhere team....

I still wish to find a news saying that all this is just publicity and that we all will have a chance to go to the "This is it" concert, I said I didn't want to die without assisting to one of his concerts but it looks like it is going to be like that and I think it was hard enough for me to see Michael Schumacher retiring before I could go to see him driving a F1 car in a real race.

Well, he was notorious for being impossible to follow in a race, wasn't he??

They said the coroner couldn't continue because he couldn't fill in the form.

He got stuck at the first question!

--Race:_______________

(Sorry!!!!!)

Well, he was notorious for being impossible to follow in a race, wasn't he??

They said the coroner couldn't continue because he couldn't fill in the form.

He got stuck at the first question!

--Race:_______________

(Sorry!!!!!)

It's ok I understand but seriously speaking that autopsy could tells us a lot of things not only about his death but also about his life, I read an autopsy result in The Sun's website which says that he was bald and only had a few hair left and that he never recover the hair in the burned area in the Pepsy commercial among other things but know there is another website saying The Sun is lying about the autopsy so I don't know if is true or not.

Wait...wait...I feel like I'm about to give a rat's arse about all this...nope, sorry.

Oh great we have another "boy" lover on the forum now.

Jackson was just flat out strange, full stop!!!

This just in, the state of California has denied the Jackson family from cremating the body as they don't allow the burnning of plastic.

:laughing::laughing:

in fact i came across this http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com/ this week.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, it makes sense to fake his death especially after some people said he was terrified to go back to stage and the only reason he would do it it was because of his debt adn he said hw would be killed if he would cancel the tour, but many people is still coming across Elvis Presley too, maybe he did the same too, how knows, but anyway he is dead for us, until someone find him if he is still alive.

Are you telling me he is still alive? because The Sun is saying he' dead.

The Sun speaks the truth??????? What next, maure gets in a threesome with dribs & andres??

in fact i came across this http://www.michaelja...nsightings.com/ this week.

It was only a matter of time before stuff like this came out <rolls eyes> :wacko:

I hear that he, Elvis and Osama are creating a new rock band :) Their first album is just cover versions and contains following tracks:

I just died in your arms tonight

Living in a box

Ashes to ashes

Stayin' Alive

Don't you (forget about me)

Heaven is a place on earth

Spirit in the sky

:D

It amazes me.

The death of Elvis and Jacko causes people to lose their sanity and start to question is he hiding somewhere yet with Princess Di, Marilyn Monroe - I haven't heard one story.

Does F1 not have its own Houdini act in Graham Hill - I don't know the full story but did he not go missing and something to do with Lord Lucan? (I know he died! But I'm just asking)

It was only a matter of time before stuff like this came out <rolls eyes> :wacko:

I hear that he, Elvis and Osama are creating a new rock band :) Their first album is just cover versions and contains following tracks:

I just died in your arms tonight

Living in a box

Ashes to ashes

Stayin' Alive

Don't you (forget about me)

Heaven is a place on earth

Spirit in the sky

:D

I read about that but there were other songs like "I will survive" and "Live and let die"

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, it makes sense to fake his death especially after some people said he was terrified to go back to stage and the only reason he would do it it was because of his debt adn he said hw would be killed if he would cancel the tour, but many people is still coming across Elvis Presley too, maybe he did the same too, how knows, but anyway he is dead for us, until someone find him if he is still alive.

o.O you are talking serious.