Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Michael Jackson Dead

I can't believe the King of Pop is dead??

RIP Michael Jackon 1959-2009

He will be missed by everyone around the world :(:( !

I guess I can finally admit just how much I enjoy the song "Beat It."

RIP Michael Jackson.

I hated the music but it is a tradegy for his family and followers.

I hated the music but it is a tradegy for his family and followers.

You hated the music? It is the first time ever I hear someone say that!

RIP Micheal, you shall not be forgotten.

Well I make two for ya then Braddles....I was never a fan.

It's all a cunning ruse anyways....just think of all the royalties he got today with all the radio stations playing "tributes"....you earn more when you're dead, and what better way to get out of all those concerts :P:P

This a really sad news, he was the greatest, for a number of years he was my favourite artist, singer...really sad now it is going to be imposible for me to go to one of his concerts.

i know everyone is sad and bla bla bla, and its a great loss cus the music was great, but i cant just ignore the bad part of story. sorry.

[quote name='Kati' post='295053' date='Jun 26 2009, 09:36 AM']i know everyone is sad and bla bla bla, and its a great loss cus the music was great, but i cant just ignore the bad part of story. sorry.[/quote]

Actually we all have bad parts, one have a worse part than others but if we don't give everyone a chance to change then there is no hope for humankind, one way or the other we all have a bad part and I am sorry to say this, maybe a lot of you will disagree but that's the way it is, noone is better than the other we are just different, I know about killer who became a very good person and a lot of good people who has disapointed the world, Michael Jackson was the greastest like I said and nothing he did in his personal life could change the records he set and the great concerts he used to give and this is something I've been saying for years, what he achieved is going to be in history forever no matter what and I think that noone is going to sell as many records as he did, not only because of piracy...

Well, his life was never going to have a happy ending.

His music was OK (mostly) but the man was deeply troubled. No excuse for his behaviour with children though - even if he didn't get it, his entourage sure as hell should have done something about it.

ok , I'll be the first with the sillies:

early reports suggest that he's not been that stiff since Macaulay Culkin stayed over!

on a serious note - he finally has some peace. Every life lost is our loss.

Actually we all have bad parts, one have a worse part than others but if we don't give everyone a chance to change then there is no hope for humankind, one way or the other we all have a bad part and I am sorry to say this, maybe a lot of you will disagree but that's the way it is, noone is better than the other we are just different, I know about killer who became a very good person and a lot of good people who has disapointed the world, Michael Jackson was the greastest like I said and nothing he did in his personal life could change the records he set and the great concerts he used to give and this is something I've been saying for years, what he achieved is going to be in history forever no matter what and I think that noone is going to sell as many records as he did, not only because of piracy...

im not saying hes not a great artist, he is. but i can't accept that, sorry. would you if it was your son?

im not saying hes not a great artist, he is. but i can't accept that, sorry. would you if it was your son?

Well, I have to say, that if it was my son, I could never have been bought off.

Was he yours?

I know what you mean and that's ok with me but to me he was an artist after all and I treat artist like drivers, as long as they are driving well I don't care what they do out of the track (execpt for Alonso) I don't care if Kimi is a drunk when he is not racing I just want him to win and do the best possible job, when I hear Michael Jackson I think about the artist not the person, his personal life is just that, personal but his public life that's what I care about, I don't mean those people can do whatever they want and I will support it, I mean that I just care about they public life, if they fail in their personal life, we have laws and justice and they should be concerned about those failures, not me, but if you can't accept then you won't accept and there nothing I can do about except for giving my point of view in that.

Never liked his music. Never liked the man.

RIP for what it's worth.

It's not worth much, unless you are overly concerned about how his rotting remains rest. Either way they will decompose thanks to flesh eating bacteria :D

Isn't RIP religion-ish for 'hey I wasn't that nice to that dude, hope his soul doesn't come back to haunt me' :P

Why is this still top news on BBC?

At least it provides an excellent chance for some dark humour :D

MJ's girlfriend is said to be devastated by the news of his death, '1st my parents leave me in Portugal, now this...'

MJ's girlfriend is said to be devastated by the news of his death, '1st my parents leave me in Portugal, now this...'

Wow, a joke that manages to bring together two separate events in a completely sick way. Impressive :lol:

Was he yours?

I know what you mean and that's ok with me but to me he was an artist after all and I treat artist like drivers, as long as they are driving well I don't care what they do out of the track (execpt for Alonso) I don't care if Kimi is a drunk when he is not racing I just want him to win and do the best possible job, when I hear Michael Jackson I think about the artist not the person, his personal life is just that, personal but his public life that's what I care about, I don't mean those people can do whatever they want and I will support it, I mean that I just care about they public life, if they fail in their personal life, we have laws and justice and they should be concerned about those failures, not me, but if you can't accept then you won't accept and there nothing I can do about except for giving my point of view in that.

this is exactly what i said. nice music. but i dont like the rest.