Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Brawn Sponsor Leaving

So that should be "leaving in drove", then. Priced themselves out of the market, what? Stupid Fry. Or is 'ol beardy Branson just a tight git with an eye for a bargain? He didn't get rich by spending it all.

I read today that Brawn are headed to Manor for next season. Apparently a deal between Virgin and Brawn for next year failed due to the team not wanting to give up the name. Maybe Ross Brawn is a person of supreme arrogance after all.

Just why would YouTube need to sponsor a car? Who the hell doesn't know what YouTube is?

Then again, if Danica sleeps her way to a Super License, they can put all of her childish fits as featured videos to boost hits.

Just why would YouTube need to sponsor a car? Who the hell doesn't know what YouTube is?
5 letters, M-O-N-E-Y.

Yes, money. They'll lose a lot of it when Team US F1 tumbles around in the back of the grid.

5 letters, M-O-N-E-Y.

Being in F1 doesn't generate profits though...does it? :eusa_think:

Besides, like Eric said, Youtube just does not need to be involved in F1, at all! Google already loses upwards of $200m a year on Youtube.

I read today that Brawn are headed to Manor for next season. Apparently a deal between Virgin and Brawn for next year failed due to the team not wanting to give up the name. Maybe Ross Brawn is a person of supreme arrogance after all.

Brawn are headed for Manor? Are you sure? Virgin made it clear before Turkey that they couldn't take the heat in the kitchen. They only contribute

To the Manor Brawn?

I'll get my coat..

Taxi for Cav........

I wouldn't expect YouTube on any sidepods soon...when Team US F1 was announced, SPEED TV stated they would air behind the scenes programming of the work that goes into getting an F1 team off the ground. Now, SPEED is only in the USA and Canada, so it seems like YouTube is just looking at a deal to air an US F1 content shown on SPEED TV over their website for the rest of the world. It would make sense, since sites like Veoh and Google Video have full-length movies and TV shows on them, and sites like Ustream and Justin TV are airing TV shows (albeit illegally) live on the Internet. I doubt we'll see any branding on the car, but that's just a guess at this point.

Insider, I trust you'd know better than most about these new US sponsors looking at Brawn, but SprintNextel? They currently sponsor NASCAR's premier series for a Sh#tload of money and a half, and are struggling with that. I don't see them expanding to an F1 program when they've been trying to sell themselves to just about everyone (Google, T-Mobile, etc) over the last three years or so.

Oh, ye of little faith. Hmm. This new look board is interesting. Never knew you spelled Total with two o's.

Oh, ye of little faith. Hmm. This new look board is interesting. Never knew you spelled Total with two o's.

:D You are right. I didn't noticed the "Totol". We weren't joking with the whole breakaway forum thingie.

And yes, this new board looks so fancy I had to change my underwear before posting. I like it (the new looks, not my fresh underwear)

I like it too. And my underwear is pretty cool as well.

Yeah it is. You should consider wearing some pants though, before posting.

Actually, the name change makes "totol" sense to me...Toto manufacture extremely powerful toilets with the kind of strength you would need to flush away all the Batracer-related content on this forum.

Speaking of Batracer, did you know its the best game ever, and for a one-time fee of $32,000,000 you get KOOL TOOLS, which don't do anything, but they're KOOL!

New forum looks totolly awesome to me. All smart looking. Cheers ears.

Only problem I can see is the blogs are all buggered, but since I don't have a blog, that doesn't bother me.

New forum looks totolly awesome to me. All smart looking. Cheers ears.

Only problem I can see is the blogs are all buggered, but since I don't have a blog, that doesn't bother me.

Yeah, I like how it lists your interests on the sidebar, because it makes your posts take up more space, which is really reprsentative of real life, with you needing to purchase five seats to fly on an airplane and all.

Are you totolly bald or only portiolly?

And yeah, I'll beat the horse til I'm totolly sure it's dead, so don't stop me.

Yeah, I like how it lists your interests on the sidebar, because it makes your posts take up more space, which is really reprsentative of real life, with you needing to purchase five seats to fly on an airplane and all.

I don't purchase 5 seats though, I just get on the plane and sit down somewhere, then wait for everybody to move away (due to the smell of KFC obviously).

I don't purchase 5 seats though, I just get on the plane and sit down somewhere, then wait for everybody to move away (due to the smell of KFC obviously).

I guess I shop stop rubbing KFC grease all over myself. I just figured, Montoya got an attractive wife and all, so...

I guess I shop stop rubbing KFC grease all over myself. I just figured, Montoya got an attractive wife and all, so...

Good luck with that :D Btw I voted your previous post 'up' by accident (I thought it was the quote button :lol: ), but there is no way to take back my vote. I just wanted you to know I hated that post.