Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Today In F1

Todt swore that as long as he was in Ferrari Alonso would not get a drive there.

Not the ideal head of the FIA I would like to have, if I was Alonso...

Other than that, Todt can hardly convey an image of fairness to all teams. This will be true even if the guy actually acts in all fairness. It will simply be hard to believe until many years and fair decisions have passed.

Nope, Vatanen is my man. (Unless Peugeot comes back to F1, at least)

I agree, we need some change, who knows, This could be a classic move by Max to turn the tables, by putting the frog back in the pond as the head, he can now make sure his legacy is retained along with Ferraris. This could be a big blow to FOTA's other teams, I can also imagine guys like Flavio slowly siding with Ferrari. We will see Mclaren being penalized even for looking at Ferrari. :P

I agree, we need some change, who knows, This could be a classic move by Max to turn the tables, by putting the frog back in the pond as the head, he can now make sure his legacy is retained along with Ferraris. This could be a big blow to FOTA's other teams, I can also imagine guys like Flavio slowly siding with Ferrari. We will see Mclaren being penalized even for looking at Ferrari. :P

Flavio is Bernie's business partner. He is also in charge of FOTA's commercial relationships...build your own conspiracy theory there. There's plenty of material ;)

Flavio is Bernie's business partner. He is also in charge of FOTA's commercial relationships...build your own conspiracy theory there. There's plenty of material ;)

There has always been plenty of material...They even said Ron could be elected... :lol: .....If Ron or Mario is elected, I am sure F1 will become DOF'S dream series...

We had already seen Flavio's double standards. I am sure he will do it again soon.

Todt say he will bring change. Is he neutral enough?:

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/313730/Todt_vows_to_improve_FIA/

Silverstone and Donnington could rotate. Always thought Donny was a non-starter:

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/313743/British_GP_could_alternate_says_Bernie/

Danica passes on F1. Who cares?:

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/313742/Patrick_rules_out_F1_move/

Hungary GP a crucial battle for WDC. It's make or break for Button, I'd say:

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/313734/Why_Hungary_will_be_crucial_for_the_2009_title_battle/

My thoughts are with John Surtees and his family after the tragic death of his son, Henry during a F2 tace today.

My thoughts are with John Surtees and his family after the tragic death of his son, Henry during a F2 tace today.

He ain't dead, he just got a bad injury!

Ferrari & Kimi:

I believe Kimi will be driving F61 next year. Alonso will be driving R30. Alonso might be driving F62. Kimi has until Monza 2010 to declare if he intends to continue driving. If he does, Massa's contract would not be extended in favour of bringing Alonso. If Kimi retires Massa stays. This year at Monza it might be leaked to the press that Alonso is coming to Ferrari in 2011. In the same fashion as everyone knew for Kimi's switch from McM to SF year and a half before it happened. That is my estimate of the situation.

At last, someone who speaks the sense!

But i hope the thing about Massa going in favour of Fernando arn't true. Felipe has outclassed and outdriven both Kimi and Fernando last year and this year. If any current Ferrari driver should go, whether he wants to stay or not, it should be Kimi. His performances haven't been great, and if i was in charge of Ferrari, Kimi wouldn't have much longer to prove himself.

And yes, i am a Ferrari/Kimi fan :P

So Brawn have a major aero step for Hungary and the weather forecast is for a hot, dry and sunny weekend. Is it enough to keep the Bulls at bay?

What happened the the new Concorde Agreement? Didn't Bernie say it would be ready by last Wednesday?

So Brawn have a major aero step for Hungary and the weather forecast is for a hot, dry and sunny weekend. Is it enough to keep the Bulls at bay?

Damn! I was hoping for a wet race like in '06, arguably one of the best Hungarian GPs ever.

Damn! I was hoping for a wet race like in '06, arguably one of the best Hungarian GPs ever.

Yeah, and JB won it!

According to reports by the German newspaper 'Bild', former World Champion Jacques Villeneuve is closing in a on deal to return to Formula One with the new USF1 Team in 2010. God help us!

Don't panic - he's denied it.

A few hours later Villeneuve denied the original German report, stating to Auto123.com: "It is not true at all."

"I have not been interviewed by someone from that magazine. The people from the USF1 team have not contacted me," he insisted, adding that he had only spoken briefly to one of the team's directors, Peter Windsor.

Phew!

I would like to accept that argument, '98 was the best.

What happened the the new Concorde Agreement? Didn't Bernie say it would be ready by last Wednesday?

No Concorde agreement for the moment and for while...

Regarding RB vs BGP: if the weather is really hot we

No Concorde agreement for the moment and for while...

Regarding RB vs BGP: if the weather is really hot we

Where this picture comes from?

pro_photo1248438255.jpg

Are they Felipe and Nando?

Maybe they need to get used to eachother for next year???

unsure.gif

pro_photo1248438255.jpg

unsure.gif

Yup they are Felipe and Nando... :lol: funny pic!

It's from Interlagos, last year, on the podium, probably. Alonso seemed to have taken Lewis' championship worse than Felipinho!

EDIT: just googled a pic of the podium and yes it is the same background.

pro_photo1248438255.jpg

unsure.gif

Possibly made up after their Italiano argument @ Catalunya last year!