Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Today In F1

With "news" like these, the Vegemite-Rolex GP can't come soon enough

Better news is that Marmite will be back on our shelves next week after two long years of waiting since the Christchurch earthquake broke the factory...you wouldn't believe how long I made my 300gm jar last these past two years...I think there is still two more slices worth in the jar.

My classification:

1. Bovril

2. Vegemite

3. Marmite

Like what happened to Clarkson when he went to that restaurant?

Like what happened to Clarkson when he went to that restaurant?

Yup, journos are getting REALLY bored.

It scares me that you followed the link, George tongue.png

I follow them all, for better or worse (usually worse in Andres' case :P).

It's mentioned as your homepage on your profile. biggrin.png

It is now!

Nicole: “But as for the racing, it really is like trying to understand rocket science when I’m there.”

OK. love, here we go. We shall make it nice and simple, since it appears you have the IQ of a gnat.

Finish first by beating everyone else.

That is all there is to it to racing. The rest is just window dressing, which surpisingly for the clothes-horse that you are, you have not grasped...

Nicole: “But as for the racing, it really is like trying to understand rocket science when I’m there.”

OK. love, here we go. We shall make it nice and simple, since it appears you have the IQ of a gnat.

Finish first by beating everyone else.

That is all there is to it to racing. The rest is just window dressing, which surpisingly for the clothes-horse that you are, you have not grasped...

This year she'll understand it. Lewis brought his dog so Roscoe can explain F1 to Nicole.

This year she'll understand it. Lewis brought his dog so Roscoe can explain F1 to Nicole.

Aww, come on...even Roscoe can't work miracles... :P

Don't they have a Formula One for dummies book in that 'for dummies' collection? I'm pretty sure with his Mercedes deal he could've afford giving her that last Valentine's Day...

Figured it'd be good to put this all to rest after a lot of accusations flew over Hamilton's motivations to leave McLaren for Mercedes.

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/445276/McLaren_offered_more_money_for_2013_reveals_Hamilton/

Ultimately, his motivation seemed to be sacrificing winning races now for world titles later. We'll see if it works out. Totally a racing decision, and one I like a lot. It's interesting to spread the World Champions out over different teams.

"He had been asked by Spanish sports newspaper Marca if he feels a difference when he looks in the mirror and sees world champion Sebastian Vettel, or Ferrari’s Alonso."

looks in the mirror? as in being overlapped?