Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Today In F1

Nobody should get involved in this. It was Cav's reply to some crap of mine, and my reply to some crap from him.

In the mean time, if nobody's going to get involved in anything, we're going to have a few boring weeks before Australia.

Nothing Bernie can do about that, sssh...

Spying, it was McLaren who did it.

Alonso confessed that he in cahoots with the other overrated sleazy spanish driver was involved in espionage to try and get at Ferrari secrets. I wish some day one of these pathetic two bit journalists dare ask him about it to his face.

Anyway I don't care about your vehement defence of him and how is just perfect or just a nice normal human being. My point is I can't believe anyone claims he gets too much criticism or that anyone is too harsh on him. He gets too little. There should be journalists hounding him for the truth about his heinous crimes against the sport. There should be independent investigations into his involvement in the Piquet incident, all the Mclaren incidents and more. There should be people taunting him to explain how his whole team plotted to make him win wihtout him having any clue about it. The world shouldn't forget that this is the man who almost single handedly destroyed the credibility of the sport, I can't think of a single person who has done Formula 1 as much harm.

I don't care about his fans, I guess there are some who are fans because he is a underhanded crook but exciting to watch as a driver. The 'fans' who constantly try to paint him as the innocent wronged victim of circumstances I have little respect for and I will attack them. Sadly most of his self proclaimed fans are of the latter kind.

Alonso confessed that he in cahoots with the other overrated sleazy spanish driver was involved in espionage to try and get at Ferrari secrets. I wish some day one of these pathetic two bit journalists dare ask him about it to his face.

Anyway I don't care about your vehement defence of him and how is just perfect or just a nice normal human being. My point is I can't believe anyone claims he gets too much criticism or that anyone is too harsh on him. He gets too little. There should be journalists hounding him for the truth about his heinous crimes against the sport. There should be independent investigations into his involvement in the Piquet incident, all the Mclaren incidents and more. There should be people taunting him to explain how his whole team plotted to make him win wihtout him having any clue about it. The world shouldn't forget that this is the man who almost single handedly destroyed the credibility of the sport, I can't think of a single person who has done Formula 1 as much harm.

I don't care about his fans, I guess there are some who are fans because he is a underhanded crook but exciting to watch as a driver. The 'fans' who constantly try to paint him as the innocent wronged victim of circumstances I have little respect for and I will attack them. Sadly most of his self proclaimed fans are of the latter kind.

if i didn't know better i would say that you are talking about Michelle Shoemaker.

we all know that you are throwing baits and we all bite it because, as AleHop said, it is anti-boredom campaign,it is more fun this way (and it is some kind of sadomasochistic debate)

If my day to day personal and working conduct were magnified to the extent that my every breath was reported on, I would seem a lot less pure than the man you seem to continually lambast with inexplicable venom. But this is a consequence of the microscope world we live in; every single move judged as we sit in our self-righteous ivory towers.

Analyse your own life with the critical criteria you use for Alonso. If you come out smelling of roses, good for you, you're a wonderful human being. Your opinion of Alonso is based on what you think you know and what you deem acceptable; an unobjective set of parameters. Not once do you allude to the job that he actually does in the car. You continue with a cut throat hate campaign that makes you seem not a bit interested in the business of motor racing.

Bitterness is not a good place to start with giving a balanced opinion.

Theories, just as each of us have one, but that is not true. He never admitted such a thing and it has never been proved either. He admitted McLaren provided him Ferrari secrets, he did nothing to spy Ferrari nor to get Ferrari secrest beyond those that McLaren had got before he arrived to the team. He admitted using Ferrari secrets provided to him by De la Rosa who had been working for McLaren long before his arrival. Alonso was only a very highly qualifyied employee at McLaren, big wage and all. Like de la Rosa, not so big wage and all.

Anyway I don't care about your vehement defence of him and how is just perfect or just a nice normal human being. My point is I can't believe anyone claims he gets too much criticism or that anyone is too harsh on him. He gets too little.

I don't think I did a vehement defence of him, not as vehement as your prosecution against the sportsman and the human being. I never said he's perfect, neither I said he's nice. I don't know him personally and I'm not interested in meeting him. I don't claim he gets too much criticism or that anyone is too harsh on him, I'm just surprised with people having double standard and being so obsessed with him. If I were so worried about keeping my soul clean and pristine I wouldn't watch Formula One in the first place. I don't care about your theories and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise.

There should be journalists hounding him for the truth about his heinous crimes against the sport. There should be independent investigations into his involvement in the Piquet incident, all the Mclaren incidents and more. There should be people taunting him to explain how his whole team plotted to make him win wihtout him having any clue about it. The world shouldn't forget that this is the man who almost single handedly destroyed the credibility of the sport, I can't think of a single person who has done Formula 1 as much harm.

I guess journalists, investigators, people and the world have a lot bigger problems.

I don't care about his fans either, I care less about people obsessed with him.

If my day to day personal and working conduct were magnified to the extent that my every breath was reported on, I would seem a lot less pure than the man you seem to continually lambast with inexplicable venom. But this is a consequence of the microscope world we live in; every single move judged as we sit in our self-righteous ivory towers.

Analyse your own life with the critical criteria you use for Alonso. If you come out smelling of roses, good for you, you're a wonderful human being. Your opinion of Alonso is based on what you think you know and what you deem acceptable; an unobjective set of parameters. Not once do you allude to the job that he actually does in the car. You continue with a cut throat hate campaign that makes you seem not a bit interested in the business of motor racing.

Bitterness is not a good place to start with giving a balanced opinion.

You may say Cav is bitter, but the points he made still remain. You can't seriously think Alonso did'nt know about the crash gate saga or what would transpire, same with his involvement with the Ferrari info he used to his benefit (after the info was stolen, he still willingly used it to his benefit so that makes him just as guilty). Then using this knowledge to threaten Ron Dennis demanding number 1 status over his teammate. Talk about being ethical, this is a 2-time world champion behaving like a muppet. Alonso in character seems rather malicuious. I hope he does'nt win another championship, he does'nt deserve it.

We may not be perfect ourselves, as you imply, but we did'nt choose a career that sets us under a spotlight scrutinizing our every move. And scrutinize they must, because there's still alot of unanswered questions that remain and will put a damper on his career forever.

ok, so i got involved, and Ireland lost....damnit!!!

the lowest moves in F1 history for me were Schumachers crashes with Hill and Villenueve, because he atacked meaning of F1. after crashing Villenueve he was waiting to see if the hit was strong enough to put Villenueve out. still the half of the world cheered for him, including myself. so what ever these days drivers say out of the track it is nothing compared to this. every F1 fan should look only what happens related to racing because nobody is perfect.

You may say Cav is bitter, but the points he made still remain. You can't seriously think Alonso did'nt know about the crash gate saga or what would transpire, same with his involvement with the Ferrari info he used to his benefit (after the info was stolen, he still willingly used it to his benefit so that makes him just as guilty). Then using this knowledge to threaten Ron Dennis demanding number 1 status over his teammate. Talk about being ethical, this is a 2-time world champion behaving like a muppet. Alonso in character seems rather malicuious. I hope he does'nt win another championship, he does'nt deserve it.

We may not be perfect ourselves, as you imply, but we did'nt choose a career that sets us under a spotlight scrutinizing our every move. And scrutinize they must, because there's still alot of unanswered questions that remain and will put a damper on his career forever.

ok, so i got involved, and Ireland lost....damnit!!!

The bold is worthy. The rest is spurious stuff you can only speculate over.

Do you believe Alonso knew nothing about the crash-gate saga???

Absolutely. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Do you believe Alonso knew nothing about the crash-gate saga???

So... We're talking about our beliefs?

The prosecution rests.

Crashgate again?

Come, Adam Twatface, my youthful ward. The Twat Signal is on the sky! Commissioner Steve has a job for us!

Didn't put anything in my lime milkshake...we have GE modified cows that produce lime milk..... :P

the lowest moves in F1 history for me were Schumachers crashes with Hill and Villenueve, because he atacked meaning of F1. after crashing Villenueve he was waiting to see if the hit was strong enough to put Villenueve out. still the half of the world cheered for him, including myself. so what ever these days drivers say out of the track it is nothing compared to this. every F1 fan should look only what happens related to racing because nobody is perfect.

Were you not watching F1 before the shoemaker, or were Senna and Prost's antics not an attack on the meaning of F1?

Didn't put anything in my lime milkshake...we have GE modified cows that produce lime milk..... :P

Well, they tell you it's lime...........:whistling:

Were you not watching F1 before the shoemaker, or were Senna and Prost's antics not an attack on the meaning of F1?

i was refering to todays F1 grid, with Shoemaker as still active driver in F1, with Alonso, Hamilton and the rest of them. mine thought was that if we were able to tolerate that kind of moves on track for Shoey, Senna ,Prost, why to bother what Alonso or Hamilton said off the track.

post-2537-011561900 1298684946_thumb.jpe

Crashgate again?

Come, Adam Twatface, my youthful ward. The Twat Signal is on the sky! Commissioner Steve has a job for us!

post-2537-015207200 1298685763_thumb.jpe

About time you showed up! - What was it? - Another night shooting up crack with that hooker from Skegness? You've really let yourself go man - you're totally washed up. I don't think I'm up for being your faithful sidekick any more. It's just embarrassing. You can't even fit in the Twatmobile any more and you're twelve hours late to the party. You're so wasted you've even confused the reflection of your hairless dome for the Twat Signal.

How many times are you going to let me down like this?

post-2537-023177900 1298686071_thumb.jpepost-2537-078253400 1298686061_thumb.jpe

Pablova and Handyman have already saved the day and their fans are off celebrating while I'm sat here waiting for you to show up for 12 frigging hours! It's like HRT all over again.

I'm sick of it.

*grumpily kicks wayward, crushed can to side of street and stomps off*

No, no, no. Prost had the patience of a saint and he was a gentleman driver on the tarmac. Very much like Alonso. :eekout:

Oh yes, I must agree, Bruno Senna's lack of pace surely was an attack on the meaning of F1. :P

Oh yes, I must agree, Bruno Senna's lack of pace surely was an attack on the meaning of F1. :P

Yeah! Especially since his Dad was so fast.