Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Today In F1

Regarding Hamilton, Horner made a few comments echoing what we are already starting to talk about on the forum, that if Lewis wants to win he may have to consider moving team.

http://en.espnf1.com...tml?CMP=OTC-RSS

Cue the "Hamilton to replace Webber at Red Bull in 2012" rumours!

Oh, ok, I can't deny it anymore. Horner and I are the same person.

You can call me Horny, by the way.

Oh, ok, I can't deny it anymore. Horner and I are the same person.

You can call me Horny, by the way.

:lol: Hmm this explains many things, such as your notorious shaky leg when making posts, your deep love of Renault, and of course your preference for younger men.

You guys heard the latest news? Apparently Hamilton is going to RBR in 2012 to replace Webber, and in true F1 fashion, Webber's going to go to McLaren for 2012. Also Vettel said this of the news that Hamilton will partner him..... "mein gott! nein nein nein...i am wunderkind....not Herr Hamilton...nein nein nein!!!"

That reminds me of the German lady who ended up with one short of ten children. When her husband asked her if she wanted kids, she replied 'no'.

rumor is going around that Alonso bought new Mclaren bicycle that is claimed to be the fastest bicycle in the world. Alonso said that bicycle is even faster than Mclaren claims, about 0.6 sec faster.

rumor is going around that Alonso bought new Mclaren bicycle that is claimed to be the fastest bicycle in the world. Alonso said that bicycle is even faster than Mclaren claims, about 0.6 sec faster.

Is it called MP4-26?

Is it called MP4-26?

ha,ha! maybe they decided to change sport. no wings, no exhaust, no kers... just drivers leaving their heart out, and... no pirellis

So, Briatore opened his mouth and had some discouraging news for the Ferrari faithful...

I think it's too early but not totally absurd comment if the Red Bulls are nearly a second (or more) ahead of the Ferraris in Malaysia, and then we'll see what happens in China very soon after. This season they can't afford waiting till mid season to have a winner car and then threat Red Bull.

“That 25 million would pay for 500 teacher salaries - how can we explain to people we're spending that money on race cars?”- which are probably going to be a bad race cars

well, a good politician would know how to sell the story to public

What's with all these obscure car companies joining the fun lately? Lotus, Marussia, Caterham...goodness. Where does the money come from?

Would Fernandes still be involved, I wonder...