Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Ze Nurburgring Gp

Alonso ran out of luck for this year :( And Piquet seems to have 9 lives. Ifit weren't for the untimely rain, we might have had a different starting grid for once.

Alonso ran out of luck for this year :( And Piquet seems to have 9 lives. Ifit weren't for the untimely rain, we might have had a different starting grid for once.

Bah.....Alonso fans' excuses... :P Now that Piquet seems to be getting better and better.....

I still wouldn't be surprised if they kicked out Piquet even if he won a race or two... :D

Looks like Danny boy will not need to eat his WHATEVER after all!

Bah.....Alonso fans' excuses... :P Now that Piquet seems to be getting better and better.....

I still wouldn't be surprised if they kicked out Piquet even if he won a race or two... :D

Looks like Danny boy will not need to eat his WHATEVER after all!

Actually, I am happy enough for Webbo and his pole :P

I am just kind of sad because Alonso (and maybe Hamilton) were ready for bigger things if it wasn't for that mad Q2. It would have been good to see Vettel and Button finally racing against people that can give them a run for their money. Oh, well...I hope this is finally Webbo's time.

Can somebody pinch me please! I hope tomorrow is for Webber to decide and not any of this misfortune business. He deserves the chance at the very least.

BGP are in deep Sh#t. JB is 10kg lighter than Hambone in 5th and 20kg than Webber on pole. Rubens is only 3kgs heavier than his team mate. Jens was clearly fuelled for pole and and a long middle stint and blew it. His last middle sector was crap! They need to jump the Red Bull at the off or the day will be long and hard, wet or dry. Webber is not the greatest starter on earth and he's heavy. I have to say, the RBR cars are beginnig to look remarkably like Brawn clones and Macca have virtually rebuilt their car - hope it cost them a fortune! :lol:. Time for Jenson to show us what he's really made of. I hope it rains hard here and there and we have a fine spectacle to watch. Q2 was ace.

TYPO: Had to check some fuel loads.

Hmm, I see some grass and maybe some weeds, but no moss.

(Damn, that was horrible).

I'm embarrassed for you :P Actually I quite liked that effort!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a sorta interesting quali session, or at least it seemed like it might have been, I wasn't really paying that much attention due to gaming factors. Glad for Webber, he has a good fuel load and the Brawn's don't look awfully fast if conditions remain the same. Tomorrow is his best chance of shaking off any criticisms people might have raised against him before; I wish him well.

Red Bull's reaction to his pole was very telling.

yes....i agree with you guys....webber deserves a win and hope he gets it for all the hardwork put by him all these years.....even redbull need to realize that they have webber cannot be made no.2 so early....

forgot to mention sutil's performance...no doubt force india car has improved recently but to run faster than both ferrari being the heaviest in the top ten is remarkable....hats off...definitely star of the future....

It's Webber's race to lose. Would be pleasantly surprised to see Sutil in points, but dreading the prospect of jingoism by Indian media & people. As for Ferrari, I think Massa had said they have good race pace but not in quali. If that's the case, then hoping for another good drive from him.

It's Webber's race to lose. Would be pleasantly surprised to see Sutil in points, but dreading the prospect of jingoism by Indian media & people. As for Ferrari, I think Massa had said they have good race pace but not in quali. If that's the case, then hoping for another good drive from him.

And Kimi too.

hoping something special from fernando and heidfield...both are good in wet weather.....they start from 11th and 12th which is a big advantage than people in 8,9,10 positions....hopefully force india gets their first points tomorrow..

:lol:

I do wish they soon find a good Indian driver. Its high time people in India start choosing the career they are good at. Not all of us have to be IT engineers and doctors or work in call centers.

The record book would say otherwise i.e. the Red Bull / Williams unreliability.

It's Webber's race to lose because he starts from the best possible position, with the best fuel load. Red Bull have a good mechanical record so far this year, although it wouldn't be surprising to see Webber suffer their first(?) failure of some sort this season, the guy seems to have a black cloud over him sometimes (will probably have a few above him tomorrow).

It's Webber's race to lose because he starts from the best possible position, with the best fuel load. Red Bull have a good mechanical record so far this year, although it wouldn't be surprising to see Webber suffer their first(?) failure of some sort this season, the guy seems to have a black cloud over him sometimes (will probably have a few above him tomorrow).

The cloud he may over him tomorrow may actually help him win the race, but Vettel will be a mencaing sight in his mirrors. Barichello and Button and Lewis are the other rain masters who will be happy to see the dark clouds.

I'm sure a dry race would suit Webber just fine, less of a lottery and he'd still be in the best position.

I'm not looking forward to watching this GP. I'll be too nervous to enjoy it! May the gods be kind to the Aussie!!!

:lol:

I do wish they soon find a good Indian driver. Its high time people in India start choosing the career they are good at. Not all of us have to be IT engineers and doctors or work in call centers.

Yeah, please get out of the call centers, you aren't very helpful :P.

I hope for rain. I don't care who wins I just want it to poor rain! RAIN BABY RAIN!!!! And then let Webber win.

Yeah, please get out of the call centers, you aren't very helpful :P .

I hope for rain. I don't care who wins I just want it to poor rain! RAIN BABY RAIN!!!! And then let Webber win.

Hi there! Do you happen to know which former STR driver seems likely to replace Fisico next year? Hint: it ain't Speed... :P

Hi there! Do you happen to know which former STR driver seems likely to replace Fisico next year? Hint: it ain't Speed... :P

Source please. :P

Great pole for Mark well deserved. Should have been on pole in Silverstone if Kimi hadn't messed up his entry into Stowe. But thats history now.

This race will be an exact replay of Silverstone but with Mark and Seb the other way around in my opinion. Mark will romp away whilst Seb will be held up by either one of or both of the Brawns in the opening stint of the Grand Prix. And i'm not worried at all at the chance of rain Mark showed in China this year he has Seb covered for pace in the wet, along with the expirence as well.

Bring it .....

Ummmm.... sorry guys for my absence if in fact you have noticed, been so busy with work and various other ventures. You guys even have a new look forum to boot. Hoping that I can be online a little more in future.

Nathan

Good to see you around Nathan, I join the rest of the forum in wishing Webbo well today... and let's see if you come around more if he wins :P

We have a lottery on our hands today. It's raining at the Nurnbergring and will do all day. Sutil on the podium?

Rain all day? Sounds like good news to RBR... I predict Alonso and, sadly, Hammy to climb the ladder.

Anyone know a good functioning live video? PM if you do, tis appreciated.