Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

Dod Nurburgring Gp

39 members have voted

1. 1. DOD?

Hands down Mark Webber.

To beat Seb so well (in the same car) with the drive though it really was a great drive indeed.

Webbo hands down. Great drives from Massa, Rosberg, Vettel and Alonso. Quite an effort from Sutil. Too bad he acted like...well, Sutil.

Webber deserves clown of the race for almost causing a massive accident at the start. Even with the drive-through he still won easily, which shows how much better the CAR is right now in comparison to everyone else. My choice is Massa, followed by Alonso and Rosberg.

My vote goes to Webber, he made a couple of transgressions at the start but drove well to come back and get a long overdue win (even if he did benefit from the snail pace of Massa, Kova et al).

Special mention goes to: Sutil, who would've had a truly impressive result if not for a lack of judgement on his and Kimi's part when exiting the pits. Alonso did pretty good after his warm up lap mishap, Massa drove well and Rosberg drove to a quiet fourth without anybody realising.

Webber followed by Alonso and Rubinho -- just for saying how things really are in the team. Brawn can't have many symphatizers left...

WEBBER!!!

The RBR battle is getting interesting...

VET 47

WEB 45.5

Call me stupid,but I nearly cried when I heard him crying and shouting on the radio. :D

WEBBER!!!

VET 47

WEB 45.5

Call me stupid,but I nearly cried when I heard him crying and shouting on the radio. :D

Stupid!!!!!!!!!

(me too)

WEBBER!!!

VET 47

WEB 45.5

Definitely agree! And now that Webber tasted victory he'll want another one... xD

Stupid!!!!!!!!!

(me too)

:lol:

Yes,Webber is definitely one of those guys you can become fond of!

I did cry and not ashamed of it. I wonder if it is all CAR how come Vettel wasn't even close despite the drive through... Webber was in his own league. Simples.

Webber! After having drive-thru he still drove like he's on fire!

hope he gives a real hard time to vettel so we get a good clean idea of that car

Webber deserves clown of the race for almost causing a massive accident at the start. Even with the drive-through he still won easily, which shows how much better the CAR is right now in comparison to everyone else. My choice is Massa, followed by Alonso and Rosberg.

Clown? That was all just racing incident and paid too much..besides he never has any reputation for being naughty, perhaps hes the most gentleman driver you can meet in F1 today.

Giving the car the credit is so much easy, we all saw how well he drove, gave some drivers a good run for their money.

DOD: Webber

COD: Bourdais

SOD: Sutil

ROD: Buemi

WOD: Barrichello

POD: Kubica

BOD: Massa

DOD: Webber

COD: Bourdais

SOD: Sutil

ROD: Buemi

WOD: Barrichello

POD: Kubica

BOD: Massa

Gonna try & have a go @ seing what those acronyms mean:

DOD: Driver of the Day (obviously)

COD: Clown of the Day

SOD: most Sorry for of the day??

ROD: Retard of the Day

WOD: Whinger of the Day

POD: Plum of the Day

Gonna try & have a go @ seing what those acronyms mean:

DOD: Driver of the Day (obviously)

SOD: most Sorry for of the day??

ROD: Retard of the Day

WOD: Whinger of the Day

POD: Plum of the Day

Decent-ish attempt.

DOD: Driver of the Day

SOD: Sutil of the Day

ROD: Rookie of the Day

WOD: Whiner of the Day

POD: Pole of the Day

BOD: Blocker of the Day

WEBBER!!!

VET 47

WEB 45.5

Sounds like I was the only one cringing instead. :P

Anyway, you're right they're the most interesting team mates. Mark's out-driven Vettel quite often in the races but strangely has been poor in qualifying. Hopefully he's getting his confidence back after the accident and will now put the upstart in his place.

Decent-ish attempt.

DOD: Driver of the Day

SOD: Sutil of the Day

ROD: Rookie of the Day

WOD: Whiner of the Day

POD: Pole of the Day

BOD: Blocker of the Day

NOD: Eric *nods*

GOD: Me

I got a could laugh after I read your post, and looked at your username.

DOD: Webber - easy. 1.1 seconds a lap faster for a few laps from Vettel when both were in clear air on same tyres and one/two laps fuel different, and Vettel needed to push to get by Massa when he pitted then too.

Should be multiple choice. I'd have been able to vote for Webber and Alonso.

Rosberg did better than Alonso, IMO. Alonso started ahead of him, and finished someway behind him...

I say Massa, he really demonstrated the complete BS of KERS and why it should never have been introduced. Vettel, Webber, Button, and RB all got off the line pretty much identically. But of course, instead of being given a great race between the four of them, we got Massa, Kimi, Kovi and Hamilton charging up from the start only to get infront of JB and Vettel and then slow two them down by over a second and create another snooze fest.