Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

Dod Nurburgring Gp

39 members have voted

1. 1. DOD?

Argh my eyes! I've gone blind...!!!! :blink:

Seconded! I've just imagined where all of his hair might've moved to & probably to a very lonely place!

I made the same promise as Steph. Can I join? I can bring Briatore and Ecclestone stark naked to the tea party, too. It will be very inspiring!

Actually Andres, its OK for you to come along, I had a PM from another forum member who has seen your picture and thinks she will be a perfect match for you. She wants to come along naked too :D

Picture below

post-2532-124772873592_thumb.jpg

You might be right but I had to pick Alonso, I had to do it. He got the fastest lap of the race and 4 or 5 out of 10 fastest laps of the race. That alone amazed me because Alonso is not the kind of driver that sets fastest laps even in a winner car. He normaly maintains a very high pace lap after lap but he squeezed every drop of speed out of the car last Sunday.

BTW, I want Webber to win the Championship and I'd love to see Rosberg in McLaren next year, he'll push Hamilton a bit more than Kovalainen.

you voted Alonso because you are a fan or better said an ABF, I said before and I will say it again, Alonso will get votes from his fans as long as he is in the starting grid, that's enough for him to get a vote.

you voted Alonso because you are a fan or better said an ABF, I said before and I will say it again, Alonso will get votes from his fans as long as he is in the starting grid, that's enough for him to get a vote.

Coming from you that's a compliment.

Sweet music to my ears. ^_^

Coming from you that's a compliment.

Sweet music to my ears. ^_^

I know, Alonso is one of my favourite topics but for some reason I can't find the motivation to say or read something good about him, I would like to join a club of people who dislike Alonso until he joins Nascar following Montoya,s steps.

I know, Alonso is one of my favourite topics but for some reason I can't find the motivation to say or read something good about him, I would like to join a club of people who dislike Alonso until he joins Nascar following Montoya,s steps.

Hmm.....Kimi's fans are simply not strong enough for Alonso's fans.

I pity the way some guys are biased towards their favourite driver, ofcourse I support Lewis, doesnt mean I will vote for him just because he set the fastest lap :lol: ...silly.

Anyways, this is for all Mark Webber's fans...

http://jalopnik.com/5315358/mark-webber-celebrating-his-maiden-formula-one-victory/gallery/

Hmm.....Kimi's fans are simply not strong enough for Alonso's fans.

I pity the way some guys are biased towards their favourite driver, ofcourse I support Lewis, doesnt mean I will vote for him just because he set the fastest lap :lol: ...silly.

Anyways, this is for all Mark Webber's fans...

http://jalopnik.com/5315358/mark-webber-celebrating-his-maiden-formula-one-victory/gallery/

that's exactly what I think, this is about the Driver of the day which means that a driver did a better job than the rest but Alonso's fans always find a reason to vote for him no matter what, even if it is a silly reason like you said and I don't vote for Kimi if he doesn't have a very good race, I want him to win every race, not to win the DOD poll.

Don't take it the wrong way...but does anybody really care who wins DOD, or gets a single vote in DOD, or anything? We aren't exactly voting for president of the universe.

(BY THE WAY VOTE FOR FISICHELLA HE'S THE BESTEST DRIVERS EVER!!!11111111111)

that's exactly what I think, this is about the Driver of the day which means that a driver did a better job than the rest but Alonso's fans always find a reason to vote for him no matter what, even if it is a silly reason like you said and I don't vote for Kimi if he doesn't have a very good race, I want him to win every race, not to win the DOD poll.

Blah, blah, blah. I am an Alonso fan and I didn't vote for him. The 6 votes Felipinho got were even more preposterous than the 3 Alonso got. You are just obsessed with him. You can't compare the actions from a drivers' fanboi with the actions of a regular fan from another driver. I could say the same if I compared myself with the most rabid Button/Hamilton/Nakajima(?) fans and say that they are all blind, whereas Alonso fans like me are not. It is simply ridiculous.

You are just an Anti Alonso blind fan :P

Don't listen to Andres Schumikonen, he's just blind (where is that damn whistling emoticon when it's needed).

Don't take it the wrong way...but does anybody really care who wins DOD, or gets a single vote in DOD, or anything? We aren't exactly voting for president of the universe.

It's just to see what pps think who has driven the best in the race! So far this year, the DOD winner has been the race winner!

It SHOULD always be the winner. Don't care if Sutil puts a Force India in P2 on an eight-stop strategy in the dry whilst pregnant and battling with AIDS. If he didn't win, he didn't get the 10 points, so he's not the DOD according to the F1 rulebook, and I like rules, and following them.

However to p**s people off I deleted my vote for Webber and changed it to Alonso.

It SHOULD always be the winner. Don't care if Sutil puts a Force India in P2 on an eight-stop strategy in the dry whilst pregnant and battling with AIDS. If he didn't win, he didn't get the 10 points, so he's not the DOD according to the F1 rulebook, and I like rules, and following them.

However to p**s people off I deleted my vote for Webber and changed it to Alonso.

Then, what is purpose of voting?

Then, what is purpose of voting?

Exactly, it's a chance to vote for whoever thought performed the best, not just the winner!

Where's the Kimi option??? biggrin.gif <-------very broadly

Did he do anything apart from crashing into Sutil?

For me Webber. But also good shows by Alonso, Glock, Massa (again) and Rosberg.

And for me DOD shouldn't always be the winner. For example Vettel did a great job at Silverstone being the quickest guy and all, but Massa overtook 7 cars! That was the DOD of the day for me.

it looks like you forgot about Gaston Mazzacane.

Blah, blah, blah. I am an Alonso fan and I didn't vote for him. The 6 votes Felipinho got were even more preposterous than the 3 Alonso got. You are just obsessed with him. You can't compare the actions from a drivers' fanboi with the actions of a regular fan from another driver. I could say the same if I compared myself with the most rabid Button/Hamilton/Nakajima(?) fans and say that they are all blind, whereas Alonso fans like me are not. It is simply ridiculous.

You are just an Anti Alonso blind fan :P

Probably you are the exception to the rule, I'll keep you on observation for a few races and then I'll give my veredict about you.

Don't listen to Andres Schumikonen, he's just blind (where is that damn whistling emoticon when it's needed).

I don't listen to him, I just read his posts.

Probably you are the exception to the rule, I'll keep you on observation for a few races and then I'll give my veredict about you.

:lol:

Bah, I can't get mad at you if you act like that. It's not fair!

It's just to see what pps think who has driven the best in the race! So far this year, the DOD winner has been the race winner!

Great, that means Alonso haven't got away with any DOD.

:lol:

Bah, I can't get mad at you if you act like that. It's not fair!

That's the best part about this, just a single comment about Alonso and the whole thread comes to life.

I feel like you were thinking about me when you wrote this.

Exactly, it's a chance to vote for whoever thought performed the best, not just the winner!

that's what I think and that is the reason why only voted for Alonso just once.

Did he do anything apart from crashing into Sutil?

For me Webber. But also good shows by Alonso, Glock, Massa (again) and Rosberg.

And for me DOD shouldn't always be the winner. For example Vettel did a great job at Silverstone being the quickest guy and all, but Massa overtook 7 cars! That was the DOD of the day for me.

it's not what he but what he could have done after that point. :lol: