Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Alguersuari Replaces Bourdais

It's official, Here.

Well, lets hope he does well & I won't be critical of him if he does useless in the 1st 3 races as he's only a young gun & his career highlight is reigning British F3 champion & has'nt even got a single podium in this years Renault World Series! Also if he races @ Hungary he'll be the youngest ever F1 race driver by 58 days!

Sideways move, like a crab.

Wow...Kimsi is mighty quick if he's already given his crabs to the new guy.

Wow...Kimsi is mighty quick if he's already given his crabs to the new guy.

:lol: My Kimster gets around, I heard he gave Alonso all his six tenths.

:lol: My Kimster gets around, I heard he gave Alonso all his six tenths.

I wonder how Kimi gives six tenths....did accidently spit it out while having a hickup?

I think that his main goal must be to finish the race,as he has never driven an F1.Maybe it's a little bit too soon for him...anyway,what he has done (winning British F3 the 1st time he participated and at the age of 18) is no small feat, so there's talent there.Also,notice the fact that he's a hottie,so welcome to the grid! :P

He's kind of a prick, already talking trash and he hasn't taken a lap in an F1 car. What he's saying about Bourdais is probably true, but for a guy who has a whole lot of bad things to say about other drivers, how's that 0 podiums in 2009 working out for you, honey? He'll get his a## handed to him.

Bourdais says he'll be in Hungary, as does Nic Todt. Probably as a spectator, but it seems to be far from official who is doing what.

He's kind of a prick, already talking trash and he hasn't taken a lap in an F1 car. What he's saying about Bourdais is probably true, but for a guy who has a whole lot of bad things to say about other drivers, how's that 0 podiums in 2009 working out for you, honey? He'll get his a## handed to him.

Bourdais says he'll be in Hungary, as does Nic Todt. Probably as a spectator, but it seems to be far from official who is doing what.

Yup. Another snotty kid joins the F1. As for his past glories in other categories...well, they are worth as much as Bourdais' and Piquet's aren't they?

I don't know how will he fare in F1, but I already dislike his attitude. We were finally being able to enjoy more matures Hamilton and Alonso, we need no new arrogant kid. That's what Eric's for.

Hmm...sounds like how Piquet used to....back when he was a test driver.

But Piquet atleast used to be fast in testing......

Just thought about & I think, cos of no mid-season testing, Jaime Alguersuari will really struggle as he has'nt driven the car so I think he's gonna be an epic failure but it's not really his fault, it's the stupid '09 regs!

Me no judgo new guyo until I seeo him drivo caro. Okayo?

Noo.

Just thought about & I think, cos of no mid-season testing, Jaime Alguersuari will really struggle as he has'nt driven the car so I think he's gonna be an epic failure but it's not really his fault, it's the stupid '09 regs!

It is his fault. It's karma. For being such a prick and looking like a raccoon and whoring himself out to Red Bull.

Yup. Another snotty kid joins the F1. As for his past glories in other categories...well, they are worth as much as Bourdais' and Piquet's aren't they?

I don't know how will he fare in F1, but I already dislike his attitude. We were finally being able to enjoy more matures Hamilton and Alonso, we need no new arrogant kid. That's what Eric's for.

Indeed... Not a single lap in a grand prix and already talking crap? He talks about SB as if he (Alguersuari) were the ****ing Nikki Lauda.

Is this guy really ready for F1? I don't think they are doing him any favour (more on the contrary) but on the other hand Toro Rosso has made right decissions in the past with their racers so something good must have shown the prick.

It seems this new guy already has a nickname, Jaime "the prick" Alguersuari. I'm now interested in what he said to aggravate us, and by us, I mean other people. Someone give me a relevant linky that I can click on to read about his snooty misdemeanor.

I'll refrain from passing judgment until after a race or two. If he's a clown and in way over his head it will be painfully obvious to everyone, including Toro Rosso. That said, it doesn't appear that he has endeared himself to anyone up to this point.

What has he said about Bourdais?

I liked the guy when he raced in the World Series by Renault with Brendon Hartley.They were in Epsilon Euskadi team,which is based in a place a few kilometers from my town,so I always keep an eye on the drivers.For the moment Kubica has been the best of them.

I agree that it's too soon for him,but maybe the team are taking it as a training for next season. Anyway,it's going to be fun. I can't wait to see him start...Will he stall it?Will he make it to turn 1?

Apparently Sebastian Loeb will drive for STR at Abu Dhabi. And when he was testing for Red Bull in the winter, his times were pretty good. Somebody on the team said "He'd be midpack which is mighty impressive." Bare in mind though people believe Bourdais is past it as 30 yet Loeb is 35.

Rossi and Loeb both considering a switch to F1, who else?

Apparently Sebastian Loeb will drive for STR at Abu Dhabi. And when he was testing for Red Bull in the winter, his times were pretty good. Somebody on the team said "He'd be midpack which is mighty impressive." Bare in mind though people believe Bourdais is past it as 30 yet Loeb is 35.

Rossi and Loeb both considering a switch to F1, who else?

Ken Block?? Oh wait, he can't even drive in a straight line!

Ken Block?? Oh wait, he can't even drive in a straight line!

He may not be thinking straight after all..

Meanwhile, this kid is still not confirmed, what if STR finds him too slow or finds he twisted his neck 360, is there anyother driver who will get the chance?