Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J_Newtown_V

Jv Return

JV in F1  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is there still a chance JV can return to F1?

• Yes, for a top team like Brawn.
    • Yes, he d be great for a team like TR, USF1
    • Yes, but there may not be room for him in any team.
    • No, hes washed up. . .

Just a thought, several rumors over the past weeks that JV may be returning to F1. Toro Rosso instead of Buemi? USF1 as experienced driver? Brawn F1?

Could it happen? Never say never. Should it happen? No, absolutely not. I would rather see D.C. come back... and I don't want that.

No. He turned his back on F1, that was it. Tough luck, times have moved on JV. You are not what you were once.

I am currently dating Salma Hayek but I'm thinking of dumping her for Anne Widdicombe.

I am currently dating Salma Hayek but I'm thinking of dumping her for Anne Widdicombe.

& I'm having sex with maure's uncle!

Something you want to tell us about your sexuality there?

Nah it his eye-sight that's the problem :)

And as for JV - think its a bit of publicity-generation by him prior to whatever his new project is (another album? book?). I don't think he seriously thinks he could get back in, nor would anyone want him.

Nah it his eye-sight that's the problem :)

And as for JV - think its a bit of publicity-generation by him prior to whatever his new project is (another album? book?). I don't think he seriously thinks he could get back in, nor would anyone want him.

Anybody who heard him sing would rather have him driving an F1 car. Working brakes would be optional.

Just glanced at a story in SPEED TV's Formula One forum stating that J.V. was looking good for a seat with the new U.S.F.1 team 2010. I've no idea if this is more recycled (regurgitated?) chatter to fill up space or not. If he brings sponsorship money with him and if you're desperate for funds I suppose it makes sense from a short term business perspective but heaven help the rest of the cars on the track if Jacques is out there again behind the wheel. Curious point: Quite a few of the comments at the forum were decidedly pro-J.V. What year do they think this is? What's more, how come Dribbler gets to cast off Salma Hayek?

I hope he will drive a F1 car next year. The man has nothing to prove -he is one on the only 19 men with a WDC in F1, while almost 1000 raced since 1950-. How many of can do what we like the most as Jacques? How many of are -at least- in the 100 best of the history in our profession? Jacques did it and maybe can do it again next year, and I car a sh##it if he does it well or not or better than others... he is a fortunate guy.

By the way I can think in many WDC worst than Jacques like Alan Jones or Keke Rosberg or Jody Scheckter but -despite the youth of the forums- nobody detract them... well they don

I have lost my glasses. If you find them please send them to; 10 Rillington Place. Thank you. JV

I have lost my glasses. If you find them please send them to; 10 Rillington Place. Thank you. JV

Dear JV. Have sent by first class post. Must go, there's a policeman at the door. Regards, Timothy Evans.

Dear JV. Have sent by first class post. Must go, there's a policeman at the door. Regards, Timothy Evans.

Thank you, dearest Tim. I hope they don't keep you hanging around for too long.

Hey Guys, you do not have great memories.... Where was Hamilton last year? Look where he is this year,...looks a lot like our JV, the car is so important these days....Lucky Schum always had a good one. I still beleive that JV could help a starting team and would then deserve to be there and least he's not as boooorring as soooo many drivers currently lined up.

Hey Guys, you do not have great memories.... Where was Hamilton last year? Look where he is this year,...looks a lot like our JV, the car is so important these days....Lucky Schum always had a good one. I still beleive that JV could help a starting team and would then deserve to be there and least he's not as boooorring as soooo many drivers currently lined up.

Must be the booze, my memory is shot these days. Who was the driver who got beaten by Button when he drove for B.A.R? Who made a vey unspectaculare return for Renault? Who actually did try and help starting a team but got nowhere?

It's alright being a maverick but it's best to back it up with substance and not a cringy worthy fall from grace and a back catalogue of cheesy French melodic garbage.

Still, at least he's sooooo exciiiiiting.

Go get a coffee, it helps. :blink:

2003 was a miserable year in all around, JV had more DNF than Button and Devil Richards was around not supporting him at all.

As for the Renault comeback, only 3 races in a year is not enought after a sabbatical to get back in pace with Alonso, which is probably the best driver in the current field. He certainly did not as worst as a certain Piquet. Let's see how Alguersuari does sitting in the middle of the season, the kid has some preasure but expectation are not as high, when you've been WC in the past it's different.

BTW watch your mirrors, JV will pass you on the outside ;)

Must be the booze, my memory is shot these days. Who was the driver who got beaten by Button when he drove for B.A.R? Who made a vey unspectaculare return for Renault? Who actually did try and help starting a team but got nowhere?

It's alright being a maverick but it's best to back it up with substance and not a cringy worthy fall from grace and a back catalogue of cheesy French melodic garbage.

Still, at least he's sooooo exciiiiiting.

Oh, yes... Button what a driver!

He has confirmed he will be in F1. I guess that the fact there is not much of testing in F1 and presence of Slicks and chances of driving the F1 car slower as opposed to this season because of no refuelling rules next year may be giving the new confidence to JV. I don't what to say about this but lets hope he doesn't ruin his name any further.

He has confirmed he will be in F1. I guess that the fact there is not much of testing in F1 and presence of Slicks and chances of driving the F1 car slower as opposed to this season because of no refuelling rules next year may be giving the new confidence to JV. I don't what to say about this but lets hope he doesn't ruin his name any further.

He wouldn't be able to do that even if he was taken a photo in bed with two transexual rhinos while making fun of black jewish midgets.

Other than that, yes, he was a fine WDC in the mighty Williams Renault. But that car was a legend.

He wouldn't be able to do that even if he was taken a photo in bed with two transexual rhinos while making fun of black jewish midgets.

Other than that, yes, he was a fine WDC in the mighty Williams Renault. But that car was a legend.

yeah...just like the R25 and R26! :P

Peter Windsor has also been talking to Alex Wurz about either a possible race drive or a management role within the team too I read.

Drivers with expirence and who are cheap are really going to be flavour of the month with the new teams as their preperations turn to driver line ups for 2010.