Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medilloni

Hungary Gp Practice

Hungarian GP free practice is on now. I know it's quite unusual to talk about this stuff these days :rolleyes:

It's warm, Vettel has made comments about is tyres suffering in the heat, the Brawns have been running with race fuel whilst they assess the new diffuser and rear wing, Jamie Alguarahahahahahah is doing a very respectable job considering he's just come out of school.

I think Rosberg, the McLarens and Ferrari's are going to be intht mix this weekend - a Kers nightmare for the BGP and Red Bull boys.

Can I vote Alonso for DOD?

Oh, maybe Jaime Alguersuari is the right choice this time?

Mmmm... rolleyes.gif

Just flicked on Setanta, damn, coverage is over! Hamilton quickest & ah, who cares about Hungarian GP! Unless there's a typhoon in Budapest it'll be a borefest! Thank f*ck Spa 24 Hours is on this weekend!

Jamie Alguarahahahahahah is doing a very respectable job considering he's just come out of school.

You would've been right if the kid would just shut his mouth. But after making fun of Bourdais...he deserves being mocked at.

Welcome to the F1 world, kiddo. Today we are going to learn the meaning of "being humble"

I wonder if Lewis will have to lie to keep his hopes of a podium alive.....hmm.....

Alguersuari was only a few tenths behind Buemi which is'nt bad for a guy has never driven an F1 car!

EDIT: just checked on wikipedia, he got a podium @ Le Mans feature!

You would've been right if the kid would just shut his mouth. But after making fun of Bourdais...he deserves being mocked at.

Welcome to the F1 world, kiddo. Today we are going to learn the meaning of "being humble"

I didn't read anything about that. I'm looking for a link.

Horner: "Weather will help us"

Red Bull team principle Christian Horner speaks about yesterday's practice sessions and their hopes for qualifying today.

"I was surpised at the weather this morning, there was rain overnight. Not very Hungarian! It helps us, it's 10 degrees cooler than yesterday which suits our car better, but yesterday was a good day for us anyway, so we'll have to see. Mark had a differential problem yesterday, it was fine we understood it and sorted it. It's gonna be good round here, everyone is close. McLaren have made a good jump and that KERs system is a worry for us! We think we can take the fight to the Brawns. Seb was abusing his tyres yesterdays because his set up wasn't quite as comfortable as was Mark's, and small changes take a lot out of the tyres. McLaren could spoil things a bit, especially if they qualify in the first few rows, they can get in front using KERs like Lewis at Nurburgring, and it's a longer run to the first corner here, so we're hoping they qualify below 8th! Being stuck behind a slower car then, the race just ebbs away from you, it's frustrating and we have to use strategy to try and get past."