Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

Hungary Qualy &Amp; Race Thread...

I'll predict that Lewis will have pole, they could probably fuel the car heavier and pass a handful of cars on the run down to turn one with the use of KERS - I think having the pole will be a prioty for McLaren assuming that they have the pace not to comparise their race strategy with the lighter fuel load in Q3.

Q1 is over: BMW's out thanks to Nando, ah sh1t, Piquet 5th!!! Poor Alguersuari, his car just froze but he managed to set a faster time than Sutil! Well done to Fisi & Buemi! Also, Nico 1st!

Massa's been buried under tyres! Rubens out!!!

That was quite a serious one, I hope he is alright!

the nose does not seem to have taken much impact, it seemed to have pierced into the barrier and stopped by the car's sidepot.

Did you see it? The "object" flew from somewhere, not the car, neither Felipe ran over it... Potential murder caused by a b#####d throwing stuff? I still don't get it...

Did you see it? The "object" flew from somewhere, not the car, neither Felipe ran over it... Potential murder caused by a b#####d throwing stuff? I still don't get it...

They say he might have picked some thing from Barichello's car, possibly a torsion bar. I just heard he is fine.

It was a flying object from the left which hit Massa's helmet and he got unconscious. The he hit the wall while shocked.

They're trying to find that object, someone could throw it but Barrichello said his car lost something at the back.

He's alright but he is going to the hospital by helicopter. sad.gif

They shouldn't restart until all that is cleared.

Bad luck for Felipe. Weird, how that black thingy hit him on the head with precision. And further, the impact must have tremendous to knock out a man wearing a helmet. Anyway, given that he moved his arms while being on the stretcher, I expect him to be alright & come out swinging tomorrow.

Surprising show by Reno & Macca. Ferrari on the other hand sorely lack in quali pace, it seems. And Jenson must be now starting to feel the WDC slipping out of his hands...like sand emptying itself from a clenched fist.