Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskee

So Who Replaces Massa?

A glance on TF1's home page shows that Schumi's apparently open to returning!! I'd rather have him return in better circumstances, but what the hell!

International press is just too busy making headlines instead of real jornalism, in Brasil is known since day one that Massa

This is a freaky season, as Ferrari are going to bring Micheal back Flavio would be tempted to repeat the same blunder by bringing JV back to fight Ferrari.. :P

Say what you want, It may just happen and then you could all claim the prophecy....

Jenson Button is the most realistic choice. He can take his points with him, arrest the slide, grab the WDC, give Ferrari the low numbers for their cars in 2010 and prime real estate in the pits. In return, Ross could ask for a sizeable fee to help line his coffers. The downside is BGP give up the Constructors' - but, they weren't expecting it anyway. Ferrari can discount their reservists - there not up to it, for one reason or another. They could take a flyer on Buemi or Jaime. Vettel's star is fading and RBR would fight like hell. Kubica is of the ilk but then they'll have both drivers off rallying! On the other hand, Renault are going to end up mid table at best and they may as well let Alonso go now.

Noop! The perfect choice is Rubshinho! He speaks italian, is brazilian like Felipe... then Kovalainen will go to BranGP and Nico to Macca; Nakajima to Toyota and Glock to Williams; Piquet to Renault... Ok, it seems like he never landed there! Piquet to Toro Rosso and the new kid to Reno; and Felipe to Williams (next year) and so on...

Why don

I'd love to see Liuzzi or Bourdaise, but I think it will be one of their test drivers. They do have a problem, though - Massa was supposed to stay while Kimi was to go rallying. Now they are in a pickle. If Nando really has a 2010 or 2011 "understanding," then maybe Nando, but why would Renault release him in mid- season????Nah, it will be their test driver(s).

Oh, and now that Kati's secret love of JV is out, I begin to understand her hatred of Kubica and anything Polish, myself included.....

I don't LOVE JV. I just like his irritating personality. And you know I love you, stop making me say it here :P

Can't believe I missed this quote, but it takes the prize for the most obvious conclusion of the century, possibly of all time:

Monday's FIA statement said: "Preliminary findings suggest the helmet being used by Felipe Massa may have played a significant role in limiting the injuries sustained.

Well thank God for the FIA. I'd never have figured that out.....

They could do the sensible thing and put one of their test drivers in the car, or they could try out a young charger to see if they're any good.

What I'm sure they certainly won't do is put Schumi/Nando/Lauda in it.

What about Jaques Villenueve or Juan Pablo Montoya? :rolleyes: it looks like you are not shure about them

One car ruined in one year is enough, thanks. No Piquet for a while.

Can't believe I missed this quote, but it takes the prize for the most obvious conclusion of the century, possibly of all time:

Well thank God for the FIA. I'd never have figured that out.....

yes but please note that they said the helmet only May Have Played a significant role which implies that it may have not played it.

One car ruined in one year is enough, thanks. No Piquet for a while.

I thought you would supoort this statement being him from your country, anyway I think he still can do a better job in any other team than what he is doing right now.

And I agree with Brad about something he said about you in this thread.

Noop! The perfect choice is Rubshinho! He speaks italian, is brazilian like Felipe... then Kovalainen will go to BranGP and Nico to Macca; Nakajima to Toyota and Glock to Williams; Piquet to Renault... Ok, it seems like he never landed there! Piquet to Toro Rosso and the new kid to Reno; and Felipe to Williams (next year) and so on...

Why don

I thought you would supoort this statement being him from your country, anyway I think he still can do a better job in any other team than what he is doing right now.

And I agree with Brad about something he said about you in this thread.

I think Piquet would do a better job in bumper cars. And thank u and Brad :blush:

I don't LOVE JV. I just like his irritating personality. And you know I love you, stop making me say it here :P

GOD. I told you I loved you and 20 min later it's known BMW will quit F1. I think I caused the end of the world as we know it. o.O

The thing I don't get is why people are so against MS returning. I would love to see him back in a car, I know he would not win, I know he would just try and get points for Ferrari and help develop the car for next year. I would not expect him to be 100% again.

Every body talks about how it would tarnish his reputation. I don't think so. Prost did a year on TV and came back to drive to win the WDC, Lauda came back after 2 years because he needed the money to fund Lauda Air.

Schumi is 40, he feels like he is getting old, its his midlife crisis. All he wants is to buy himself a fast sports car and feel young again, why can't he just buy himself a drive at Ferrari?

The thing I don't get is why people are so against MS returning. I would love to see him back in a car, I know he would not win, I know he would just try and get points for Ferrari and help develop the car for next year. I would not expect him to be 100% again.

Every body talks about how it would tarnish his reputation. I don't think so. Prost did a year on TV and came back to drive to win the WDC, Lauda came back after 2 years because he needed the money to fund Lauda Air.

Schumi is 40, he feels like he is getting old, its his midlife crisis. All he wants is to buy himself a fast sports car and feel young again, why can't he just buy himself a drive at Ferrari?

I think just like you in this topic, I just want to see him driving in F1 again and it doesn't matter if he wins or not, I know he will give it all to the best possible job.

I tell you: Schumi -as a great champion- has more to loose than to gain. He has nothing to prove. Today cars are quite different from 2006 and Ferrari is no more the dominat dog. So schumi, my friend, be clever... say NOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't think he has anything to loose.

He has achieved so much that it really does not matter what he does. He had his career and if he comes back I would really see it as a joy ride for him and nothing else

There are a lot of people in the world to day who say 'no' but mean 'maybe'. There are a lot of people who say 'yes, forever' who mean ''until it gets difficult or I can't be bothered anymore'. Michael's commitment and dedication made him stand out from the crowd. He commanded loyalty because he gave loyalty. When he said 'no more' he meant it. Coming back would mean that he wasn't ready to stop before he did. He has said 'no'. No means no. That's it, it's over.

Now put one of the sh!t ones in instead and let's move on.

There are a lot of people in the world to day who say 'no' but mean 'maybe'. There are a lot of people who say 'yes, forever' who mean ''until it gets difficult or I can't be bothered anymore'. Michael's commitment and dedication made him stand out from the crowd. He commanded loyalty because he gave loyalty. When he said 'no more' he meant it. Coming back would mean that he wasn't ready to stop before he did. He has said 'no'. No means no. That's it, it's over.

lovely post my friend...I agree with you

I really would like to see Piquet taking that place and doing a very good job just to P**S FB and FA off.

& me too!

...and some people still surprise us in the nicest way possible ;) Michael returns, the crowd's on its feet, and forums everywhere go bonkers :D