Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskee

So Who Replaces Massa?

Poor Kimi. If he beats MS it's because MS was out of the game so long.. if he loses, it's a massive loss of face. Can't win either way.

These past two seasons there has been talk that whenever MS is at the race track, KR does badly. Sort of like he's intimidated or something.... heh.. if he was intimidated BEFORE with Schui on the pit wall, imagine the problems he'll have with Michael in the #3 car.. lol

I see that all of you are eather expecting MS to easily defeat Kimi or Kimi to easily defeat MS, but what I think it could happen here is a real duel between the two of them, they will be given their all to defeat the other, so far we haven't seen a fight bettween the two Ferraris hopefully we can see it now and no matter who wins it, it is going to be real fun to watch and now that we have this situation, who cares about Alonso?

Schumi against Kimi (?), Hamilton, Vettel, Webber, Button and Barrichello, if only the Brawn works, Rubinhho would love to try and kick his butt... of course he can't but the tries would be fun to watch. I'm dreading Kimi's awful performances to come, but I'll cross my fingers for something better! Can this season get any weirder? :D

I see that all of you are eather expecting MS to easily defeat Kimi or Kimi to easily defeat MS, but what I think it could happen here is a real duel between the two of them, they will be given their all to defeat the other, so far we haven't seen a fight bettween the two Ferraris hopefully we can see it now and no matter who wins it, it is going to be real fun to watch and now that we have this situation, who cares about Alonso?

:lol: Indeed.

Schumi against Kimi (?), Hamilton, Vettel, Webber, Button and Barrichello, if only the Brawn works, Rubinhho would love to try and kick his butt... of course he can't but the tries would be fun to watch. I'm dreading Kimi's awful performances to come, but I'll cross my fingers for something better! Can this season get any weirder? :D

Even if Schumi does battle with Rubens and Rubens manages to fend him off, Ross Brawn would probably tell Rubens to pull over anyway, Barrichello, being the idiot he is, would probably obey, only to remember that those days are over and Brawn was only joking. I wish.

Kimi, you have heard the news, Michael is back. Any comments?

"Yes, I'm having a sh!t. Anything to make me lighter".

Even if Schumi does battle with Rubens and Rubens manages to fend him off, Ross Brawn would probably tell Rubens to pull over anyway, Barrichello, being the idiot he is, would probably obey, only to remember that those days are over and Brawn was only joking. I wish.

ROFLMAO

Ah...if only the Renaults weren't banned and they were on par with the Maccas and Ferraris...what a clash of titans it would be instead of the mice quarrels we had most of the year. *sighs*

Well, at least Schumi vs Lewis will be a sight to behold. Maybe this will finally awake Kimi (though we have been saying the same for the past 50 grand prix)

Welcome back, you cheating little Sh#t, even for a lil while. We missed you

Noop. Didn

I hate Schumacher, but he is an excellent driver. Good for Ferrari. This will create some interest. IT is all for show at this point. Ferrari has lost the championships and all they need is something for PR. MS is it, and this will be all that is talked about for the rest of the year.

I hate Schumacher, but he is an excellent driver. Good for Ferrari. This will create some interest. IT is all for show at this point. Ferrari has lost the championships and all they need is something for PR. MS is it, and this will be all that is talked about for the rest of the year.

This is why I love your post, straight to the point facts.....

I hate Schumacher, but he is an excellent driver. Good for Ferrari. This will create some interest. IT is all for show at this point. Ferrari has lost the championships and all they need is something for PR.

YEAH? YOU THINK? YES ITY IS FOR PR. WINNERS GET BLOODY GOOD PR YOU KNOW.

I would like to see Weber's face now.

The news I heard today was that Weber was simply completely against Schumi returning, fearing that people will expect too much of him. Perhaps his earlier statement was just an effort to manipulate Michael not to return, and to manipulate Ferrari to not even bother asking him.

Weber: "This is good for the media, fans and formula 1. It remains to be seen if it's good for us too." (sorry, don't have a link in English at the moment)

Great to see him return though. However, I feel a bit sorry for Felipe, everybody seems to be concentrated on Schumi returning, getting all hyped up, forgetting what the circumstances are that lead to him returning. Perhaps, instead of declaring the second Christmas, a bit more toned down welcome for Michael would be in order. (this was not in reference to Schumikonen's post, but just a general observation based on what has been written on forums and blogs all over the internet)

Kimi on Schumi returning (at the press conference of Rally Finland):

Q: What do you think about Michael Schumacher joining you as the second driver at Ferrari?

KR: I actually heard it yesterday. For me it makes no difference who drives the second car. I don’t think it is 100 per cent sure that he will drive as he is still checking things out. But it will be nice to have him as a team-mate. It nearly happened before.

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/pressinformation/wrcpressinfo/finland/Pages/conf1.aspx

EDIT: replaced rough translation to a quote from the official transcript

Kimi on Schumi returning (at the press conference of Rally Finland):

"I only heard about it yesterday. It doesn't really matter that much to me, who drives the second car. As far as I know, it's not 100 percent certain that he will get to drive, he needs to go to some check-ups still. However, it's great to get him to the team. Already earlier it was close that we would've driven in the same team, so it will be fun to see what happens now."

That's a great answer now remain to be seen who will be number one driver now.

The news I heard today was that Weber was simply completely against Schumi returning, fearing that people will expect too much of him. Perhaps his earlier statement was just an effort to manipulate Michael not to return, and to manipulate Ferrari to not even bother asking him.

Weber: "This is good for the media, fans and formula 1. It remains to be seen if it's good for us too." (sorry, don't have a link in English at the moment)

Great to see him return though. However, I feel a bit sorry for Felipe, everybody seems to be concentrated on Schumi returning, getting all hyped up, forgetting what the circumstances are that lead to him returning. Perhaps, instead of declaring the second Christmas, a bit more toned down welcome for Michael would be in order. (this was not in reference to Schumikonen's post, but just a general observation based on what has been written on forums and blogs all over the internet)

it's not that we forgot it, it's that we know that Massa will be completely fine as recent medical reports suggest so we don't have to worry about Massa condition anymore now we are just looking forward to this new situation about Schumi returning to F1, new that came as a total surprise for almost everybody as we believed Weber comments, I least I did because I thought he was better informed that most of the people out there.

That's a great answer now remain to be seen who will be number one driver now.

Ferrari doesn't need a No1 driver ...!

I don't think they expect much this year!

YEAH? YOU THINK? YES ITY IS FOR PR. WINNERS GET BLOODY GOOD PR YOU KNOW.

SO you think MS is going to win a race !?

As far as I know he is not allowed to test, so I think that is asking a lot of somebody to step into an F1 car, and drive it to the front. F1 is all about the here an now, not what happend 5 years ago.

Now, nobody cares about Massa! :P

All are exited by the name thats going to replace him... :D

Like I said, the best part is that nobody cares about Alonso anymore, he suddenly disappear, nobody talks about him and nobody cares when someone post anything about him and most admit that I haven't felt like this about F1 in years this is just wonderful.

As far as I know he is not allowed to test, so I think that is asking a lot of somebody to step into an F1 car, and drive it to the front. F1 is all about the here an now, not what happend 5 years ago.

JV came and put the car on from right away and I think MS can do better than him.

As far as I know he is not allowed to test, so I think that is asking a lot of somebody to step into an F1 car, and drive it to the front.

True! I'd say Schumi & Grosjean will do an Alguersuari @ Valencia!

True! I'd say Schumi & Grosjean will do an Alguersuari @ Valencia!

maybe but keep in mind that Alguersuari said that he did everything the team expected him to achieve so in that order I will take this post and think that MS will do the same, I mean everything his team is expecting him to achieve.