Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskee

So Who Replaces Massa?

It's been confirmed, Schumi to replace Massa for remiander of season according to Sky Sports News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size="7"]YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M OVER THE MOON!!!! THE GREATEST EVER IS COMING BACK!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE! SOMEONE STRAITJACKET ME BEFORE I HUG SOMEONE TO DEATH!!!!!

THE KING IS ALIVE!! ALL HAIL THE KING!!

HAIL SCHUMI!!!!!!!!

MORE DELIRIOUS RAMBLINGS!!!![/size]

I'm very happy with this news! I am an unashamed Schumacher fan, and to be, none of the current drivers appeal to me as Schumacher did. It seems like some good news has come out of Felipe's unfortunate accident.

I'd love Schumi to come out of retirement full time in 2010 and be team mate to Felipe, that would be my dream team once again!

But talking about Massa for a moment, i'm glad he's improving all the time, but i doubt he'll be back in the car for a while yet.

No matter how he drives, if he is lapped 5 times or whatever, these news are

i n c r e d i b le !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a real " blast from the past"!!

Now I can't wait for my summer vacations to finish and see the race... :unsure:

Seems that spokeswoman was better informed than manager Willi Weber :)

I love this news. He is in perfect position, he has full book of excuses if does not do well. if he does, his reputation would flourish a bit more. Ferrari might be tempted to put him on pole position in Valencia with extremely low fuel just to make PR stunt.

BMW out, Schumi in... F1 never fails to surprise when it comes to 'off-track' news. Thank god we have something to talk about for the next 4 weeks. *grumble*

BMW is my favorite team, and I only started watching F1 seriously once Schumi the points hog left... so..... yay?

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M OVER THE MOON!!!! THE GREATEST EVER IS COMING BACK!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE! SOMEONE STRAITJACKET ME BEFORE I HUG SOMEONE TO DEATH!!!!!

THE KING IS ALIVE!! ALL HAIL THE KING!!

HAIL SCHUMI!!!!!!!!

MORE DELIRIOUS RAMBLINGS!!!!

The King of Pop is dead. Long live the King of Formula 1.

Seems that spokeswoman was better informed than manager Willi Weber :)

I love this news. He is in perfect position, he has full book of excuses if does not do well. if he does, his reputation would flourish a bit more. Ferrari might be tempted to put him on pole position in Valencia with extremely low fuel just to make PR stunt.

I would like to see Weber's face now.

Er. not to forget Massa, I'm happy that he's back on his feet & walking.

that's true I thought that was a great news but the later one is still bigger, I mean I want Massa to recorver but if Schumi stays in F1 for a long time maybe I have the chance to see him driving.

I don't know how I am going to resist this waiting, Now Shcumikonen is really alive again and in the same team, what will happen now? I just can't wait I would like to sleep until that weekend.

We can almost surely say that Massa will sit out several GP's, if not the whole season.

There's no more unlikely choice than Schumi. Firstly, he is barely fit to step in in three weeks time. Secondly, he keeps saying he's not interested and thirdly, he probably fears being slower than Kimi.. which is very likely particularly since Kimi knows the car much better. :P

Can you tell me the wining number of the next loto? :D

Yesssss!!!!

I was expecting a boring replacement like Badoer or Gen

I think I just messed my pants...........yes, yes I did. Suddenly Button versus Red Bull, The FIA versus FOTA bollocks, BMW, Renault and anything else including my personal deficiencies and inability to get anything correct has been blown away into a big dust cloud of petty insignificance.

I'm a little excited right now.

Corinna, thank you.

Kimi, you have heard the news, Michael is back. Any comments?

"Yes, I'm having a sh!t. Anything to make me lighter".

Ah, so now that he has plenty of excuses if he gets beat, he is finally willing to face the iceman. Hope he gets thrashed :P

Will be great though and makes this season about 3 times better, and if he does actually beat Kimi that weekend I'll laugh...I imagine Kimi may up his game a bit though.

I think this will mean I will finally watch a GP live again since 07 instead of watching them DVRed.

I don't care if he is in last, this is the best news to come out of F1 since Monza 06

I just hope there is a rain race somewhere till the end of the season.

Prost and Lauda came back, think of Michael becoming addicted again and coming back for 2010.

Prost and Lauda came back, think of Michael becoming addicted again and coming back for 2010.

No, that won't happen, take it from me. Absolutely no chance in the world. No means no.

Ah...if only the Renaults weren't banned and they were on par with the Maccas and Ferraris...what a clash of titans it would be instead of the mice quarrels we had most of the year. *sighs*

Well, at least Schumi vs Lewis will be a sight to behold. Maybe this will finally awake Kimi (though we have been saying the same for the past 50 grand prix)

Welcome back, you cheating little Sh#t, even for a lil while. We missed you