Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Unluckiest Weekend Ever In Brazilian Motorsport History??

Afte the 3 races I watched this weekend, Hungary GP, Spa 24 Hours & also the IndyCar GP @ Edmonton, I'm shocked about 3 big accidents all involving Brazilian drivers! 1st there was Massa's incident with Rubens' spring thing!

Then ex-F1 driver Enrique Bernoldi raced for Sangari Team Brazil competing in a GT1 Corvette @ Spa 24 Hours completely totalled his car @ Eau Rouge, luckily he got out of the car unscaved, Don't have a pic though!

Then while bored, I watched the IndyCar race @ Edmonton & a fuel filler problem for Tony Kanaan caused his car to ignite & he also got burned! Luckily, team crews from Penske & Chip Ganassi else immediately threw buckets of water & tried to extinguish the fire!

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTbgTyrawws

I have to say, after seeing these 3 accidents, I am really shocked @ how ironic these accidents are!

Tony is fine, just some bubbles from burns. He was already tweeting last night. I still think San Marino weekend 94 was worse. Rubens broke a nose flying off on friday and Senna died on Sunday. Just talking of brazilians of course, but obviously not forgetting Ratzenberger's.

The worst day for Brazilian sports was in 1959; World soccer cup. This pain in the heart is stronger than anything happened in any other sport!

Regarding the title of the topic... don